Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Sitting next to my OK Cupid supplied Fiancé, AMA.

How satisfied are you with the male to male dating options on OKC?

Were you able to find a man above 5'10"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

There, that's juuussst the right amount of cleavage in my selfie.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Chomp8645 posted:

How satisfied are you with the male to male dating options on OKC?

They are certainly better now than when I started but it was surprisingly pretty well handled even 2 years ago. More than enough future minded guys were on it to really see the lay of the land, as they say.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Sitting next to my OK Cupid supplied Fiancé, AMA.

what was his name

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
I love sarcasm!

jack_me_off_daniel
May 1, 2016

by zen death robot

Maoist Pussy posted:

what was his name
megaphone mic listening to jiayi and nathaniels bed squeek and the love below while they gently caress to the sound of silence

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
I work at a non-profit and volunteer on the weekends.

*has frizzy hair and big gums*

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I also met my awesome sane girlfriend on OKCupid. I had some great dates, a lot of OK dates, and some seriously mediocre dates before I found her, though. Beats the gently caress out of spending weekends/shitload of money trawling local bars. My advice is to sit around on Friday night watching a movie with your phone next to you because you'll get a bunch of 'bottle of wine after work' messages from girls then.

Aug 4, 2010

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I also met my awesome sane girlfriend on OKCupid. I had some great dates, a lot of OK dates, and some seriously mediocre dates before I found her, though. Beats the gently caress out of spending weekends/shitload of money trawling local bars. My advice is to sit around on Friday night watching a movie with your phone next to you because you'll get a bunch of 'bottle of wine after work' messages from girls then.

gently caress u

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

www posted:

gently caress u

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

www posted:

gently caress u

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

do you like to go rock climbing? are you a dog person? is your name nate? have you ever drunk something out of a mason jar by choice?

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I have two cats

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

eric posted:

I have twenty two cats

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

txt me

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I hope more goons rush in to serious post about meeting the doughy dame of their dreams on ok cupid ITITTT (In this in this thread thread)

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

What's his name?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

eric posted:

I have two cats

hey girl, whats up? do you feed them natural? lemme tell you about homemade diets

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Aralan posted:

I hope more goons rush in to serious post about meeting the doughy dame of their dreams on ok cupid ITITTT (In this in this thread thread)

how did lowtax meet lady ambulance?

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
ughh I'm so bored, come entertain me at sexcameragirls.com

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
Please read the following 3 paragraphs on my unique and special sexual preferences:

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
"I like going out and staying in..."

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Tbqh the best people to contact on okc are the ones that don't really care outside of a few honest pictures and some brevity filled bits of info. Hth in your cock hunts, lads :grin:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

We got this far without anyone mentioning the phrase "dog mom"? Come on guys!

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if its a real dog the girl is cool and loves to gently caress. if its some lovely little thing then shes some dull priss

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Horniest Manticore posted:

do you like to go rock climbing? are you a dog person? is your name nate? have you ever drunk something out of a mason jar by choice?

My name is nate

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

What's his name?

He's this super mediocre doctor who is into yelling at the screen when he types responses to this online watch forum that he won't tell me the name of.

Also he tried to give me a ring once but we were super drunk and I don't think it meant anything

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Doctor Schnabel posted:

if its a real dog the girl is cool and loves to gently caress. if its some lovely little thing then shes some dull priss

Noted. Thanks for the tip!

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Doctor Schnabel posted:

if it doesn't come up to the knee, it isn't a real dog.

unless its a corgi.

or has ears longer than its face.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
*Assumes the exact same pose and smile in every picture so that it looks like my hobby is photoshopping a single image of myself into hundreds of stock landscape photos*

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

*Assumes the exact same pose and smile in every picture so that it looks like my hobby is photoshopping a single image of myself into hundreds of stock landscape photos*

Here's me in Thailand!

*face takes up 80% of the picture*

Here's me in Peru!

*face takes up 80% of the picture*

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I'm a HUGE NERD lol. Just got done playing League of Legends, but what I really need is an XBONE ;)

edit: how could someone filter the bone like that. :(

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
here's me in your pants! *face takes up 80% of the picture*

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

RaySmuckles posted:

if it doesn't come up to the knee, it isn't a real dog.

unless its a corgi.

or has ears longer than its face.

strong dog opinions is a pretty OKC thing

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
-Lol. I thought I deleted this thing. I'm in a relationship now so don't bother messaging me. *leaves profile up*

-I will find love on this site! I will find love on this site! :catstare:

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
I'm actually not worried about being recognized in public based on my OkC pictures. They've all been taken at such sharp angles that it would only be possible to identify me in person if you were standing 10 feet above me and looking down.

The_Angry_Turtle fucked around with this message at 20:43 on May 1, 2016

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

*first half of profile is exasperated conditions for messaging me, grows one sentence longer for every message i get*

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
drnt mesarg mi if u dint spel gud

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

*first half of profile is exasperated conditions for messaging me, grows one sentence longer for every message i get*

*ignores all conditions for the first doctor who messages her*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I got a real strong butt. Sinewy. And a weiner.

• Locked thread