Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

I know it's not OK Cupid but its classic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe
Here are my photos

ChosenbytheZetans
Jan 21, 2013
"My girl friends are making me write this lol"

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I don't do online dating so don't message me. I'm just here to take the quizzes.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

White people who go to Africa and return are the worst, it's like they catch White Savior over there and can't stop talking about Africa

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I'm not a stick, I have curves boys ;)

*includes no body pics*

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
i agree, white people who go to africa should not come back.
preferably due to warlord-inflicted atrocities.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

We can say we met at the library! Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa *collapses into a point of space so tiny a black hole forms and destroys my neighborhood*

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Horniest Manticore posted:

I'm looking for a partner in crime. Let's go on adventures! Are you prepared for the zombie apocalypse? LOL I'm such a dork.

these people are placid, boring, and or tryhard goofy/quirky, looking for an actually interesting and personable man to sweep them off their feet and thrill them and fulfill their empty lives while putting in no actual effort, contribution, or reciprocation

if you look at popular chick lit too these are exactly the character roles that the main female protagonist and the main love interest take :laugh: it's gender swapped manic pixie dream girl but no one howls sexism at it

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Brannock posted:

these people are placid, boring, and or tryhard goofy/quirky, looking for an actually interesting and personable man to sweep them off their feet and thrill them and fulfill their empty lives while putting in no actual effort, contribution, or reciprocation

if you look at popular chick lit too these are exactly the character roles that the main female protagonist and the main love interest take :laugh: it's gender swapped manic pixie dream girl but no one howls sexism at it

She will definitely try to show you the wine-bottle art she's making by showing you the instagram account she's stealing the idea from.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Dreddout posted:

This song, elongated into a 1500+ essay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShlW5plD_40

eat poo poo woman

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Brannock posted:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I love tats, beer and pickup trucks. Pet lovers are a must, I'm in love with my dog, I literally want to gently caress my dog. On a Friday night I like going out with friends, or just staying home and reading a good book. I'm binging though [the most basic poo poo imaginable] on Netflix, such a nerd :iamafag:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Brannock posted:

shut up you dweeb

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
all the bitter goons coming out of the woodwork

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Enfield posted:

bitter goons

but you repeat yourself

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Horniest Manticore posted:

but you repeat yourself

suck my balls

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
Having a history with OkCupid is a valid excuse for being mildly sexist.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

suck my balls

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ive got something to do but pretend i told everyone who responded to me to suck my balls

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

Most girls on OKC couldn't pass a Turing test.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Now I'm really curious what bitter dude profiles on OK Cupid look like. Do they keep talking about the dreaded "friendzone"?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I love to have a good time!

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Wine

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
Using OkC was a lot like going to a movie studio and seeing all these really impressive sets then looking inside them and finding a lot of plywood, exposed wires, cans of paint, and a sleeping hobo.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Enfield posted:

all the bitter goons coming out of the woodwork

I do love how it only took three pages for people to just start posting their tangentially-related screeds about feeeemales

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

Black. Dick. Only.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

All my profile pics are of me ripping the fattest vapes, I mean just chasing clouds like there's no tomorrow. I even have a few of me placing in some competitions, and I mean at the national level. Yet I get pretty much zero replies. I can't figure it out.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Death By Yogurt posted:

Black. Dick. Only.

Vanilla princess looking for chocolate gentleman

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Body type - Curvy

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Now I'm really curious what bitter dude profiles on OK Cupid look like. Do they keep talking about the dreaded "friendzone"?

blahblahblah CHIVALRY blahblahblah GENTLEMAN blahblahblah LADY blahblahblah RESPECT blahblahblah MANNERS blahblahblahblahblahblah

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

All my profile pics are of me ripping the fattest apes, I mean just chasing clouds like there's no tomorrow. I even have a few of me placing in some competitions, and I mean at the national level. Yet I get pretty much zero replies. I can't figure it out.

Wow. Just wow.

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I also met my awesome sane girlfriend on OKCupid. I had some great dates, a lot of OK dates, and some seriously mediocre dates before I found her, though. Beats the gently caress out of spending weekends/shitload of money trawling local bars. My advice is to sit around on Friday night watching a movie with your phone next to you because you'll get a bunch of 'bottle of wine after work' messages from girls then.

I met my scarily determined ex on OKC. My advice is to steer well clear of anyone whose match % suddenly jumps once you start exchanging messages because people who do that are devious as poo poo.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Most girls on OKC couldn't pass a Turing test.

on the other hand, a basic chat bot could probably pass a Turing test pretty easy if the parameters were "figure out which of these profiles and resulting responses from them are coming from a robot or a real life uninteresting dork"

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
I don't cook and I don't clean. Take your sexist stereotypes somewhere else.

*lives in squalor and eats spaghetti with butter and Kraft cheese every night*

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Message me if:
76. Blah blah blah
77. If you've read this entire thing, wow, I am impressed.
78. Blah blah blah

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model

RaySmuckles posted:

if you're under 5'9 1/4 don't bother replying

Actually if you're under 6' don't even bother replying! I am only 5'2" but I am 5'11" when I wear my mega platform heels!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Wants honesty and respect in a relationship

• Locked thread