Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Lol if you think being tall as a woman is in anyway a good thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

i don't think anyone's said that? even if she's 5'2 she's gonna want someone over 6 foot

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
As a tall woman, I said it, just now.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
*gets 20 messages in the time it takes to actually write the profile, most of them are "sup" or "hey"*

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

As a tall woman, I said it, just now.

I was being facetious in my last post. I'm also tall-ish and can confirm that this is definitely not a desired trait in the fairer sex.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Horniest Manticore posted:

*ignores all conditions for the first doctor who messages her*

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm at a point where I'm happy with my life and know what I want.

*Has two kids, dad lives in another state, rents an apartment

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I just heard a thing on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me about how tall women report having more fulfilling dating and sex lives so take that as you will.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

I just heard a thing on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me about how tall women report having more fulfilling dating and sex lives so take that as you will.

conventional wisdom though holds that only shorty can start a fire on the dance floor

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

they likely have low self esteem, which makes them way less picky. yay tall women!

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Trojan.exe posted:

Wants honesty and respect in a relationship

Absolutely disgusting.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
A girl I met on OKC commented on the trend of everyone putting "don't want to play games!!!" on their profiles. She didn't get it and thought the OKC community was vehemetly anti-gamer until I explained what it meant (people who are always creating drama claiming they don't want drama).

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
If the words "witty banter", and "sarcasm" aren't involved then it's not an OkCupid profile.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
witty banter is a codeword for "I'm gonna carpet bomb you with internet memes"

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I learned all my witty banter from renowned Game For Unfunny Idiot Faggots "Cards Against Humanity".

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Please read: an extremely long list of every single book, movie, and music that I've liked over the past decade that, in sum, tells you very little about who I am as a person

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Chomp8645 posted:

I learned all my witty banter from renowned Game For Unfunny Idiot Faggots "Cards Against Humanity".

lolololo pacman uncontrollably guzzling cum!!!

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
I have a thing for tall women. What I'm saying is, don't knock every option out the door too fast.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Horniest Manticore posted:

how did lowtax meet lady ambulance?

he posted an ad in thre paper looking for someone to play video games on youtube with

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

witty banter is a codeword for "I'm gonna carpet bomb you with internet memes"

Boy, it sure does.

As for the tall women thing, height is an issue that I've never seen or heard a single dude care about, and pretty much all women on the Internet are super defensive/obsessed about it. I don't get why it bothers them so much.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Me:
Fat
unemployed
spinning my wheels

You:
tall
fit
have your poo poo together

Are you trying to say women can't have standards *expands like a pufferfish to deter predators*

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Favorite Movie: The Ninth Configuration

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Pulvis Sumus posted:

If the words "witty banter", and "sarcasm" aren't involved then it's not an OkCupid profile.

"I speak sarcasm" means I've never figured out how jokes work

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Looking for a financially secure man no scrubs!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm such a nerd I play the Sims. Tee hee

naem
May 29, 2011

-hi! I have a cute face but I don't take care of myself AT ALL so I hover around a six out of ten YUM BACON haha don't worry though I'll squish lots of makeup on and expect to be treated like I'm hot, also I have bad dating habits because most guys I date are gross and I mostly get off on psychologically torturing them which is why I'm perpetually single! If you're a nice attractive guy who's kinda settling for me LOOK OUT because I've got YEARS of frustration to take out on you, hey, w-where are you going? Haha wait you can't break up with me THATS MY THING

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I'm not even on here to meet dudes so don't bother messaging me. I just made this profile for fun. Just move on.

naem
May 29, 2011

hi, I'm like a 9 out of ten and besides ridiculously hot im super wholesome and nice also I'm a doctor or a lawyer or something, I'm 30ish and single and freaking out because a 9 out of ten guy who has money doesn't want to settle down until he's fricken 60 and why should I settle, my face in public is like chum to sharks and other men will stare daggers at you if you manage to get a date until you have a nervous breakdown and put on a chimpanzee threat display 24/7, here's me holding my nephew! Oh god someone put one of these inside of me gently caress poo poo g*dd*amn it haha what are these negative feelings I've never felt anything negative before hey! Will you do all the work for me? I'll just sit here being impossible and perfect until I break your heart forever asunder one day hey, w-where are you going?

naem
May 29, 2011

7-8 out of ten: nonexistent, unubtanium

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
You okay naem?

naem
May 29, 2011

Yes lol sorry gently caress poo poo gently caress shitt gah

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

naem might be having a breakdown, but it's pretty on point.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

i do not have sex on the first date

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
hmm lets see... I don't exercise at all ever but I don't think I should write that on my profile. What to do....

*Carefully types "I enjoy hiking" into the About Me section.*

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Fat and lonely looking for less fat just as lonely

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Posts myspace angle pics and guys still fall for it hook line and stinker.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

live. laugh. love.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Away all Goats posted:

live. laugh. love.

Moltke
May 13, 2009
why should you message me?

if you want to