Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
you know all those guys who say they can tell who is going to lose by their weigh in stare down? well weidman was already showing the mental weakness of loss by making GBS threads inappropriately. this was foretold in trash cans across jersey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

heres what i like to remember about travis browne aka big brown

https://streamable.com/h13t

"Werdum, Joe, is being just offensive enough to have excellent defense, against Travis Browne"

:allears: never change, Goldie.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Dangersim posted:

Ronda almost killed herself

It wouldve been funny if that feminist bitch did kill herself as revenge for saying domestic violence is bad (?)

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

red19fire posted:

"Werdum, Joe, is being just offensive enough to have excellent defense, against Travis Browne"

:allears: never change, Goldie.

That's completely correct.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

manyak posted:

It wouldve been funny if that feminist bitch did kill herself as revenge for saying domestic violence is bad (?)

you still need to insinuate that you're actually a better human on top of everything too

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012

Bubba Smith posted:

I was going to say 4 breakfasts + dessert seems excessive even for a professional athlete. to draw further pacquaio and mcgregor comparisons: I understand Manny Pacquaio used to eat like 10,000 calories a day but certainly it wasn't all at once. what was conor thinking that morning.

He probably wanted to be as near the welterweight limit as possible at the weigh-in, I guess? Pacquiao had to consume so many calories because otherwise he would be too small to fight in the welterweight division, but you'd think Conor wouldn't have to eat so much to get near 170.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
RONDA ROUSEY: [excerpt from 69th autobiography] It was then that I voided my bowels as a final and complete catharsis. I had at last physically and emotionally dealt with loss.

CHRIS WEIDMAN: Bro, seriously it was [mimicking explosion with hands] I told Pantucci some kids did it but that wasn't even the whole thing, I was stuffin' balls of it in my pockets like inna Shawshank Redemption

MATT SERRA: Dude, we've all been theyah

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

RONDA ROUSEY: [excerpt from 69th autobiography] It was then that I voided my bowels as a final and complete catharsis. I had at last physically and emotionally dealt with loss.

CHRIS WEIDMAN: Bro, seriously it was [mimicking explosion with hands] I told Pantucci some kids did it but that wasn't even the whole thing, I was stuffin' balls of it in my pockets like inna Shawshank Redemption

lol

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

like inna Shawshank Redemption

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
My bad I thought we were doing worst not funniest.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Quote this at the top of every page, and put it in the OP for the Undisputed McGregorweight Champion of the World.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

manyak posted:

What

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Dangersim posted:

Ronda almost killed herself

In-N-Out is quite deadly and addicting, I agree.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

1st AD posted:

In-N-Out is quite deadly and addicting, I agree.

lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
gently caress travis browne

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

henkman posted:

gently caress travis browne

This MMA Fighter figured out this incredible one-step plan for dealing with depression. Psychiatrists HATE her.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

A guy on the last page, among others was implyig that Rouseys meltdown was funnier because she was getting her comeuppance for speaking out against domestic violence

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Dan Didio posted:

This MMA Fighter figured out this incredible one-step plan for dealing with depression. Psychiatrists HATE her.

Personally, I would become more depressed

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

manyak posted:

A guy on the last page, among others was implyig that Rouseys meltdown was funnier because she was getting her comeuppance for speaking out against domestic violence

that posters consistently a bad

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

henkman posted:

Personally, I would become more depressed

You don't have the will of a champion. Overcome any obstacles.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
back to the important stuff, do you think conor would make a good social media consultant? discuss

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Lets all have sex with Travis Browne

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

manyak posted:

weird but good. why not

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i must find condoumdepot.com

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
actually if im going to gently caress a sweaty behemoth gimme timmy

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

manyak posted:

Oh ok I don't read posts

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

manyak posted:

I'd rather have sex with Anthony Pettis and his weird uncle, personally.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

DJ still hard at it with the fence

https://twitter.com/MightyMouseUFC/status/727293046761484288

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Bones struggles against poles, MM has problems with fences.

P4P greats

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

LobsterMobster posted:

Bones struggles against poles, MM has problems with fences.

P4P greats

Gus is a Swede actually

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

It's honestly impressive. For months/years we said the first time Ronda and Conor lost, their meltdowns would be spectacular, and somehow it ended up even better than hoped. One's publicly denying everything while begging for more chances and losing every opportunity, the other immediately went from "I hate do nothing bitches who only care about loving millionaires, also gently caress domestic violence" to "my only reason to still be alive is to have a baby with this rich domestic abuser"

Lol if you think Browne's the rich one in that relationship.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

EmmyOk posted:

Gus is a Swede actually

Because you're here, what's your take on what Conor is trying to do via The Secret vs what he's trying to do on social media? Assuming the UFC brass doesn't put him on the 200 card, I'm kind of curious. This isn't a callout post or anything. I like McGregor, you really like McGregor. Just wondering what your take is on all this drama?

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

manyak posted:

I want to have sex

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

acai moonsault posted:

I want to have sex

hi

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Eat This Glob posted:

Because you're here, what's your take on what Conor is trying to do via The Secret vs what he's trying to do on social media? Assuming the UFC brass doesn't put him on the 200 card, I'm kind of curious. This isn't a callout post or anything. I like McGregor, you really like McGregor. Just wondering what your take is on all this drama?

There's a video of a Trump rally with loads of people cheering and then Trump does that impression of the disabled journalist and in the background one guy just freezes and stops cheering and you can see the "oh no" moment wash over him. When Conor tweeted he was back on and it turned out to be horseshit I understood what it was like for that guy. I had sympathy for the media obligation stuff though I didn't agree with what he was doing and thought he was being kind of lovely about it. At the minute I just wish he'd accept 200 was done and go back to being the Conor who talks poo poo and beats the hell out of people. He's presumably still awesome to watch in the cage so I'm not really paying attention to much Conor stuff until his next fight is booked.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2016/may/02/ufc-muhammad-ali-act-mma-conor-mcgregor-dispute

Some congressman is trying to pass an Ali Act putting power in the UFC into the hands of fighters because Conor has been so done hard by.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HcLRoQn3nU

nate diaz has made it motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

putting this on my phone. just for whenever.

• Locked thread