Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Tomahawk posted:

Get the Dixie Carter action figure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

I prefer the term "Battle FROG."

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

The Saturday replay was cancelled

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Tomahawk posted:

Get the Dixie Carter action figure

Is... Is this real, or just a very good mock-up? She couldn't be so dumb as to think she deserves a loving action figure.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Vertical Lime posted:

Please tell me POP has an early-out clause like Destination America did so we can hear that TNA is getting canceled again this fall.

Edit: when was their Saturday replay, anyway? Wasn't it like midnight or something?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

Please tell me POP has an early-out clause like Destination America did so we can hear that TNA is getting canceled again this fall.

Edit: when was their Saturday replay, anyway? Wasn't it like midnight or something?

Like 11 in the morning

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Smart move to streamline down from 3 showings per week to one. surely now, ratings on the main show will improve without any dilution from the repeats.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

BrigadierSensible posted:

I know this is a bad decision, and I am at best wasting my money, and at worst enabling Dixie Carter, but I kinda want a TNA T-Shirt, and am planning on buying one from their website. Preferably from a wrestler that doesn't wrestle there anymore.

Can anyone here a) try to talk me out of it, and b) tell me what they, (shoptna.com), are like in regards to international shipping etc.

yo I would not give shoptna.com my credit card info until they get their checkout process in compliance. The only reason that storefront hasn't been hacked is because it does so little business to bother with.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/PWInsidercom/status/731123012301295616

https://twitter.com/PWInsidercom/status/731131506291154944

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
I think Mr Anderson might be at the random England indie show I'm going to this evening. Can you feel the hype.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Ostentatious posted:

is aj styles seriously still the model for merch despite being a main eventer in the wwe?

do they literally have no one else to model?

was matt hardy busy?

They didn't have a 4XL on hand for Matt

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/jctorch/status/731196855992754177

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/jctorch/status/731204571683393536

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao

They're behind on paying workers for the 4th year in a row, the Nazis didn't help, people are threatened with being replaced, and they still can't get an investor

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
total nonstop arrears

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm still confused in this day and age of outsourced payroll, that payments to your employees would be late, Dixie. And these aren't wrestlers, they're FTEs which have significantly more protections than independent contractors.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

MotU posted:

total nonstop arrears

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

coconono posted:

I'm still confused in this day and age of outsourced payroll, that payments to your employees would be late, Dixie. And these aren't wrestlers, they're FTEs which have significantly more protections than independent contractors.

Talent wise TNA started direct depositing around the beginning of April. There has been no issues since that I am aware of.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

DM Punk posted:

Lots of Aces & 8's and Beatdown Clan shirts available.

Also, THIS monstrosity.

Genuinely thought at first glance that that said "LOL TNA" in the top left.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Say Nothing posted:

Hey, if Kurrgan can be in multiple big budget films, then so can Barrett.

Have any wrestlers been in any movies better than Fury Road, or is Nathan Jones the reigning champion

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jenny Angel posted:

Have any wrestlers been in any movies better than Fury Road, or is Nathan Jones the reigning champion

The Princess Bride :colbert:

Randaconda fucked around with this message at 00:04 on May 14, 2016

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Jenny Angel posted:

They Live :colbert:

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
The Wrestler

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Ready 2 Rumble

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

No Holds Barred

Does Rocky III count

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Chris James 2 posted:

lmfao

They're behind on paying workers for the 4th year in a row, the Nazis didn't help, people are threatened with being replaced, and they still can't get an investor

Remember when they did that live PPV and there were all those mysterious production screwups and Josh Matthews sounded like he was commentating from inside a tin can

I hope that happens again

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Jenny Angel posted:

Road house

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Jenny Angel posted:

TMNT 2

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Jenny Angel posted:

The Godfather.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Not a movie, but that episode of Charmed that had Buff Bagwell and Scott Steiner in it

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Jenny Angel posted:

buff bagwell in the day of the warrior

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/731318981731160064

Can personally attest to what Meltzer says here is true.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Saved you a click:

And who cares if you can verify what the most renowned and trusted wrestling reporter says, personally.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

to give you an idea of how prevalent that notion is i've never once claimed an inside track but even I've heard that exact story recently

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

Saved you a click:

And who cares if you can verify what the most renowned and trusted wrestling reporter says, personally.

I've seen screen caps. It isn't an idol humblebrag. If Mike pushes the issue those will probably come to light.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Nobody cares about Mike Bennet and Maria vs Dave Meltzer except for Mike Bennet and Maria.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

dumbass shoot bullshit is the only thing that will get me to watch tna

and mystery willow feuds

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Vertical Lime posted:

BECAUSE YOU, THE FANS, DEMANDED IT!!!!!

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Maria Kanellis has declared a war on Dave Meltzer.

Things are going to escalate from here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Electric Lady posted:

Maria Kanellis has declared a war on Dave Meltzer.

Things are going to escalate from here

I'd declare war on her vagina, for sure.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread