Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oliester
Jun 26, 2013
Well for starters there's no rank for how many sick burns I pull off or how oblivious I can act when someone makes a valid point. This is obviously the biggest issue and a major flaw for gameplay as there clearly is no gameplay. Talking sim, much? If I want to talk I'd play a visual novel. You might say "yes but you can input your own statements/questions and they are answered in real time" well check point #2a^3 for my response to that

2. If you get banned too many times, you're likely to get banned permanently. It could even happen first post!~ How is that balanced? Mods are OP and need to be nerfed immediately. plz SA

2a^3 - The loot system is completely broken. You could invest a lot of time and energy into a post and have no one respond to get more sick burn points, um hello? Mandatory responses before the thread can move forward is the obvious choice and I don't know how the developer could have even possibly overlooked this major detail. Did they even hire testers?! UGH!

Bringing me to the next point -> The outdated engine. Obviously nobody uses this anymore and are moving to alternative applications so what are the devs doing? NOT A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT!!! Get some DLC - c'mon - EA and Activision are doing it. Sure we get avatars but hat systems only work well in games like TF2. Actual new content needs to be brought out before the "core" audience comes back to play this.

4. At this point you may be agreeing with me wholeheartedly. I don't blame you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
because you post in it.

Oliester
Jun 26, 2013

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thanks I was looking for a gif of me, when I looked at the OP

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i appreciate that this isn't another megathread but you might wanna run it by the ol' edit button a few more times

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
op, im interested, tell me more

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Because you post in it.

edit: gently caress, beaten!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

.._„„„„Έ_……………………………._Έ„„„„_
./’.……―’*~–„…….……………„–~*‘―…….’\
Μ'μ\,.…_Έ„–~~-„)…………… („-~~–„Έ_….,/μ'Μ
…’\―"―-Έ: : : : : ―"^-„Έ….Έ„-^“― : : : : :Έ-―"―/’…
…”-,„„Έ/’ : : : : : : : Έ„„-^“― : : : : : : : ’\Έ„„,-”……
**―――’^^~-„„„—-~^*’“― : : : : : : : : : :Έ-”……….
.:.:.:.:.„-^“ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-” “^-„.:.:.:.:.
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : Έ„-^―:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : Έ„„-^― : : : : .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.::.
:.’ : : ’\ : : : : : : : ;Έ„„-~“―~-„„Έ; : : : : : : : ’ : : ’.:
:.:.:: :”-„"“***/*‘μΈ'―… … . . ―'Έμ’*\***”“„-”: ::.:.:
:.’: : : : :“-„ : : :”\ . .Brothers. . /“: : : „-”: : : : :’.:
.:.:.: : : : :“ : : : : \, …In … ,/ : : : : ”: : : : :.:.:.
: : : : : : :, : : : : :/ . . Arms… \: : : : : :,: : : : : :

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
Well somebody got VAC banned

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Endorph posted:

.._„„„„¸_……………………………._¸„„„„_
./’.……¯’*~–„…….……………„–~*‘¯…….’\
Ì'ì\,.…_¸„–~~-„)…………… („-~~–„¸_….,/ì'Ì
…’\¯"¯-¸: : : : : ¯"^-„¸….¸„-^“¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/’…
…”-,„„¸/’ : : : : : : : ¸„„-^“¯ : : : : : : : ’\¸„„,-”……
**¯¯¯’^^~-„„„—-~^*’“¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-”……….
.:.:.:.:.„-^“ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-” “^-„.:.:.:.:.
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯ : : : : .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.::.
:.’ : : ’\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~“¯~-„„¸; : : : : : : : ’ : : ’.:
:.:.:: :”-„"“***/*‘ì¸'¯… … . . ¯'¸ì’*\***”“„-”: ::.:.:
:.’: : : : :“-„ : : :”\ . .Brothers. . /“: : : „-”: : : : :’.:
.:.:.: : : : :“ : : : : \, …In … ,/ : : : : ”: : : : :.:.:.
: : : : : : :, : : : : :/ . . Arms… \: : : : : :,: : : : : :

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
.................____________
.__________/.............../__\_______________
/=======|...............|..................../...\/....\
\__________|..............|_____________\__/\__/
...._______ / \_______\__/Take The Scattergun And Kill A RED
.../_______/ Put This On Your Page If You
..............Support Our scouts And The War

Captain Failcon
Jul 19, 2008

dill with it

http://i.imgur.com/voCE1fa.jpg[ <-- MODNOTE: THIS IS NSFW

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Captain Failcon
Jul 19, 2008

dill with it
nsfw

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

NO trespassing

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

Captain Failcon posted:

http://i.imgur.com/voCE1fa.jpg[ <-- modnote, this is still NSFW.

And brother, I hurt people

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Captain Failcon
Jul 19, 2008

dill with it
Looks like this boy's on the White Team from now on

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
They named the fourth Nintendo the Wii u

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!
I like it because it's not chock full of ultra meta-ironic people posting the same unfunny things over and over and pretending that they don't care. It's imminently readable and the discussion and news in it are maybe the only reason I stay on SA.

The moral of my post is that I disagree with your basic position that the games forum sucks, I feel like it's maybe the best forum on the site.

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

YOURFRIEND posted:

I like it because it's not chock full of ultra meta-ironic people posting the same unfunny things over and over and pretending that they don't care. It's imminently readable and the discussion and news in it are maybe the only reason I stay on SA.

The moral of my post is that I disagree with your basic position that the games forum sucks, I feel like it's maybe the best forum on the site.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

:yayclod:Do you want to build a snowman?:yayclod:

:flashfap:(It doesn't have to be a snowman...):flashfap:

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

YOURFRIEND posted:

scout wienercum pic less gay than this

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Oliester posted:

Well for starters there's no rank for how many sick burns I pull off or how oblivious I can act when someone makes a valid point. This is obviously the biggest issue and a major flaw for gameplay as there clearly is no gameplay. Talking sim, much? If I want to talk I'd play a visual novel. You might say "yes but you can input your own statements/questions and they are answered in real time" well check point #2a^3 for my response to that

2. If you get banned too many times, you're likely to get banned permanently. It could even happen first post!~ How is that balanced? Mods are OP and need to be nerfed immediately. plz SA

2a^3 - The loot system is completely broken. You could invest a lot of time and energy into a post and have no one respond to get more sick burn points, um hello? Mandatory responses before the thread can move forward is the obvious choice and I don't know how the developer could have even possibly overlooked this major detail. Did they even hire testers?! UGH!

Bringing me to the next point -> The outdated engine. Obviously nobody uses this anymore and are moving to alternative applications so what are the devs doing? NOT A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT!!! Get some DLC - c'mon - EA and Activision are doing it. Sure we get avatars but hat systems only work well in games like TF2. Actual new content needs to be brought out before the "core" audience comes back to play this.

4. At this point you may be agreeing with me wholeheartedly. I don't blame you.

at what point did this seem like a good idea to post

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

The Dragon's Dogma PC and Console threads and "What Should I Know Before I Play" thread are some of the best threads I've ever been in.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

aw poo poo, I seriousposted.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Anatharon posted:

because you post in it.

Turn your monitor on.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
Honestly? Too many game megathreads and not enough one-off content threads

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Wow OP, sounds like you really put a lot of thought into this thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

BOSS, GET DOWN!

• Locked thread