Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
PEE ON LADY
I pee on lady!
I wanna pee on lady...
No
View Results

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Baxter posted:

good friend of my wife ended up ultimately getting a divorce because the friends husband asked her to pee on him. They had other issues, but that was the thing that sealed it.

loving lol i had no idea this world is so full of loving pissbabies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

god drat philistines can't enjoy the finer things in life like drinking fine french wine and pissing it out later all over your woman's face

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baxter posted:

good friend of my wife ended up ultimately getting a divorce because the friends husband asked her to pee on him. They had other issues, but that was the thing that sealed it.

That was several several years ago and its still funny. To me, anyway

really? not even in the shower and hidden from the eyes of god? what a prude, if the dude has anything good left then its his story about how he got a divorced

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Baxter posted:

To my marriage: Rest in piss

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
looking forward to the follow-up thread: Did you ever crap on a lady?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I knew a couple in High School who had sex for the first time. He had no clue what he was doing so he apparently peed inside her vag. They were out of condoms after that incident so they continued on with a grocery bag in place of a condom.

I have no idea how that could happen but they both confirmed it and why would you make something like that up?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

The_Cack posted:

looking forward to the follow-up thread: Did you ever crap on a lady?

No that's gross :mad:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

RVWinkle posted:

I knew a couple in High School who had sex for the first time. He had no clue what he was doing so he apparently peed inside her vag. They were out of condoms after that incident so they continued on with a grocery bag in place of a condom.

I have no idea how that could happen but they both confirmed it and why would you make something like that up?

literally laughing out loud

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQeEBYW_GhE

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Ages ago I had the chance and for some reason I turned it down.

I sorta regret that decision. :sigh:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

AbbadonOfHell posted:

just ask, you might be surprised how many people are down

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
voted everything only because I am required to do so at checkbox polls. peaec

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Technically you have the chance every time you leave the house

but that's probably a bad way to conceptualize the situation

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Sheep-Goats posted:

Technically you have the chance every time you open a window

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
i can taste piss

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

rain is just god's piss if you think about it and hail is when he gets kidney stones

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MiracleWhale posted:

rain is just god's piss if you think about it and hail is when he gets kidney stones

whats snow

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Mange Mite posted:

whats snow

when god gets gonorrhea

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MiracleWhale posted:

when god gets gonorrhea

dude should really lay off the streetwalkers in november, its like fuckign clockwork

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Mange Mite posted:

dude should really lay off the streetwalkers in november, its like fuckign clockwork

gotta stay warm somehow :shrug:

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Mariana Horchata posted:

really? not even in the shower and hidden from the eyes of god? what a prude, if the dude has anything good left then its his story about how he got a divorced

He was a creepy dude and I didn't like hanging out with him/them. No one really did. She was good-looking enough to not have put up with it.

I think there was more to the story but my wife wouldn't tell me because I kept making piss jokes.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
When I was in jr high a couple of guys started telling me a story about how they were trying to teach this other guy how to masturbate in the gym locker room, and apparently he up and whizzed all over the place.

I don't have more details because I naturally asked "why were you trying to teach Ben how to masturbate" and everybody kinda clammed up after that

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

This has FIFTY TWO total views.

You posted a video of someone getting pissed on in the shower with fifty two views. How.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

the black husserl posted:

This has FIFTY TWO total views.

You posted a video of someone getting pissed on in the shower with fifty two views. How.

53 views now

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
yeah in a pool underwater, so that doesnt count. so sorry

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
what if you pee in a pool? E: nm answered already.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Haier posted:

Would u ever poop on a lady?

A Cleveland steamer? Maybe if I was getting a divorce.

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
No. I've been asked to do that to someone else, but ew.

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Although I did know someone at some point who asked a lady to pee on him. She wanted a bottle of booze and so she agreed to pee on him in exchange for some lovely whisky.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Orkin Mang posted:

i listenened to all 5mins of that and it sucked
I didn't

1000 sounds lotus is better than these guys.

If a lady asked me to pee on her I would have to, I think.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I would do it if asked but only if it was like outside or in the shower or something. I ain't gonna piss all over my bedroom.

CabaretVoltaire
Jun 10, 2003
Better than Turin Brakes.
My wife used used to ask me all the time, a couple of times I gave in and did it.

One time it went quite well and she was very happy with it.

Another I was erect and also a bit nervous/uncomfortable about the situation which made it very hard to pee. I strained trying to make it happen and "paaarp", yeah I farted. A little bit of pee dribbled out.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

CabaretVoltaire posted:

My wife used used to ask me all the time, a couple of times I gave in and did it.

One time it went quite well and she was very happy with it.

Another I was erect and also a bit nervous/uncomfortable about the situation which made it very hard to pee. I strained trying to make it happen and "paaarp", yeah I farted. A little bit of pee dribbled out.

paaarp what the gently caress

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:staredog:

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
A domme pissed on my dick then when I asked my mouth and I didn't taste too bad. The fortress NYC is nice and affordable. I recommend mistress Rey. It was very professional

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Friend of mine was just dating a photographer who liked to get peed on. They dated for a little bit and she peed on him a couple of times before he flaked out on her.

Artists, amirite?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

i wonder if after a while they get to know when in the relationship to bring up the wanting to be peed on thing?

guessing not a first date ice breaker

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Conscious ones?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

donkey salami posted:

i wonder if after a while they get to know when in the relationship to bring up the wanting to be peed on thing?

guessing not a first date ice breaker

It's after you wear your Ask Me About Piss t-shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sheep-Goats posted:

It's after you wear your Ask Me About Piss t-shirt

Im takin notes here

• Locked thread