Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

ugh, one of those "look at how geeky we are" marriage invites, fuckign nerds

oh, what's this?

uh oh!

bask in dork despair, motherfuckers

http://imgur.com/gallery/QFZwm

post more nerd poo poo failing. no bernie sanders or star citizen, please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i bet she cheat on him with some MLG pro

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

i bet she cheat on him with some MLG pro

hah, fuckin bronies

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

This is why people need to be at least a little bit ashamed of playing video games.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
What kind of siccko gets married on ay 1st

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

she tried so hard to slim down for the wedding and you get cards where her waist is THREE pixels wide? she knew when to get out.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why are his fingers facing that way. could he not figure out how to hold the invitation in one hand and his phone in the other.

e: oh, it's because he doesn't know how to draw a box in mspaint.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol bothering with marriage in smartphone era, its rekt

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

8 track betamax posted:

What kind of siccko gets married on ay 1st

I blame my wife.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
She wanted to maintain her open relationship after the wedding and he was just not having it.
I've seen it a thousand times before. What is it with broken failures that are obsessed with videogames and open relationships?
It seems even more prevalent with actual developers.
I think I know the answer...

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Salem Saberhagen posted:

She wanted to maintain her open relationship after the wedding and he was just not having it.
I've seen it a thousand times before. What is it with broken failures that are obsessed with videogames and open relationships?
It seems even more prevalent with actual developers.
I think I know the answer...

i think it has something to do with the prevalence of "cheat codes"

just a little gamer humor for the thread

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Open source marriage.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

8 track betamax posted:

Open source marriage.

CuckOS

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

seems like when you publish the code like that it would be dead easy for someone to inject a virus into it for when you push the update onto your own device

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
idgi

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Everything about these 2 peoples' lives is very childish and makes me sad

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
It's your wedding, you sad sacks.
Spring for metal slug art or at least something 16bit.
No wonder his wife banged all the dudes from board game night.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

my best friend got married to a gal he met in world of warcraft and they had a "cloud city" themed wedding cake with han and leia plus the falcon on top of a pink and fuchsia cake with cotton candy on top. (cotton candy does not stay fluffy long).

they have been together a good 8 or 9 years, recently bought a house and seem quite happy.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

What kinda dork cares about invites anyway?

I just let the wife do all that poo poo and when she asked me what I thought I was like "Whatever's cheapest"

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
lol the ho scorned the dweeb

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
OP I am genuinely baffled as to how you took this picture with your fingers in that placement.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

du -hast posted:

OP I am genuinely baffled as to how you took this picture with your fingers in that placement.

google glass - the real reason for the breakup

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Nerd weddings are they worst.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

CJacobs posted:

Everything about these 2 peoples' lives is very childish and makes me sad

suddenly she said 'NOT IT' then licked her palm and slapped the car so i wouldn't want it.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
has. someone said its you yet

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

du -hast posted:

You put a shower caddy's suction cup on the screen, bite the nubbin end in your teeth and then slip your tongue out between your incisors to flick at the capacitive screen shutter icon.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

vug posted:

has. someone said its you yet

who. could be so rude

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

The Dennis System posted:

Nerd weddings are they worst.

Just pretend to be real grown ups for a single night, so that friends and relatives don't have to sit and squirm in their seats as you recite your favourite Wheedon quotes while dressed in a storm trooper outfit. Is it that much to ask for?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ITS DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE! TAKE THIS
inside the paper mache chest is a jostens ring with the current year inscribed next to the fake sapphire

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

That was Willie D, you fuckin' goddamn nimrod.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
a few years ago I watched my housemates ex get engaged to his nerdy rebound girlfriend on facebook and then get unengaged a few months later. God I would have loved it if they actually went through with the marriage, put a few grand down on house, furniture etc and had an ugly divorce instead of just gayly breaking off the engagement

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

vug posted:

a few years ago I watched my housemates ex get engaged to his nerdy rebound girlfriend on facebook and then get unengaged a few months later. God I would have loved it if they actually went through with the marriage, put a few grand down on house, furniture etc and had an ugly divorce instead of just gayly breaking off the engagement

Haha yeah that would have been cool

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
gently caress it if you can't have fun fantasising about seeing people fail what's the point in anything

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

making them fail

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

vug posted:

gently caress it if you can't have fun fantasising about seeing people fail what's the point in anything

Why fantasize when I can witness it in your posting each and everyday?? HAHA :twisted:

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Otisburg posted:

my best friend got married to a gal he met in world of warcraft and they had a "cloud city" themed wedding cake with han and leia plus the falcon on top of a pink and fuchsia cake with cotton candy on top. (cotton candy does not stay fluffy long).

they have been together a good 8 or 9 years, recently bought a house and seem quite happy.

That won't last. Han and Leia sure as gently caress didn't.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

KiteAuraan posted:

That won't last. Han and Leia sure as gently caress didn't.

:smith:

thought since i'm probably the chewbacca in his story maybe i should be glad of it, for selfish reasons

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Otisburg posted:

:smith:

thought since i'm probably the chewbacca in his story maybe i should be glad of it, for selfish reasons

Don't worry, they'll get back together, then he'll die. So, gently caress I guess worry.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
This is probably the most important decision I will ever make and will influence every second of the rest of my life in some way or another

yeah the cake is in the shape of a tri-force. No not triangle you dolt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

gotta say as father of a young girl i'm imagining her coming to me in 15-20 years with a prospective son in law asking me to pay for their comicon destination naruto-themed wedding and contemplating eating a gun

• Locked thread