Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many times have your Holes Been Wrecked From being Owned
Unstumpable
1-4
5-9
10+
View Results

• Locked thread
SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Hi all,

We've all been owned at some point. I was once giving a speech and misread some of my facts, got brutally owned by both the prof and several students. It was roughgoing! I've also been trolled several times if we're talking about forums. Another time I farted super loud in front of a bunch of girls I studied with in the library. That loving sucked.

Anyway. I'd like to hear about the times you've gotten ridiculously owned and how you dealt with it.

I would be willing to have them PM'd to me if they are too embarrassing and I'll post 'em under my name. Having a supportive friend or forumgoer can be helpful in the aftermath of an owning and I think we can use this thread as a space to learn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
eat poo poo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Nation posted:

eat poo poo

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I got owned pretty hardcore by a small child the other day, it was funny.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

8-Bit Scholar posted:

was this him?

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Nation posted:

eat poo poo

I know it can be hard to discuss. And hard to trust another stranger. But the only way you can heal is to bypass that anger, take that chance, and trust again in your heart.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
This post.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

8-Bit Scholar posted:

A few months ago I was playing COD and some 13 year old German kid kept wrecking me and called me a simpering human being in chat after the game. In a heavy german accent. It was kinda cool in a way but I had indeed been owned.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I went to the bathroom and when I came back and sat down in my chair, somebody had put a whoopie cushion there and it made a gigantic PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT as if I let out a real wet, roaring fart (but I really didn't) and I blushed and the students laughed like haha the teacher farted.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nation posted:

eat poo poo

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Nation posted:

eat poo poo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
one time i seriousposted in a SurfaceDetail thread and owned myself

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Am I a threadtype now

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

SurfaceDetail posted:

A few months ago I was playing COD and some 13 year old German kid kept wrecking me and called me a simpering human being in chat after the game. In a heavy german accent. It was kinda cool in a way but I had indeed been owned.

amazing the way a child's unique insights cut straight to the truth of the matter at times

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Shaquin posted:

amazing the way a child's unique insights cut straight to the truth of the matter at times

A childlike innocence free of preconceptions can often make cutting insights.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The other night I was with a lady and she came 3 times before I could get one out. I felt like a scrub.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
were you a simpering human being though? what'd you say in response to this child?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
The only thing that comes into mind is when I was sold into slavery.

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien

Nation posted:

eat poo poo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

SurfaceDetail posted:

I was playing csgo and wax called a dick face in German by a German (schwanzgesicht)

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I was playing Helldivers with my 4 year old the other day, and I made the mistake of telling him that he needed to put his milk cup in the sink when he was done with it.

He answered by pivoting on the spot and one-shotting me with a rail gun, the teamkilling little poo poo.

I ended up putting his milk cup away for him after that owning. :commissar:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

I was playing Helldivers with my 4 year old the other day, and I made the mistake of telling him that he needed to put his milk cup in the sink when he was done with it.

He answered by pivoting on the spot and one-shotting me with a rail gun, the teamkilling little poo poo.

I ended up putting his milk cup away for him after that owning. :commissar:

next time you play him in bball loving dunk on him so fuckin hard

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Got my first PM from our first goon/goonette

quote:

My boyfriend once told me to open wide during sex and I thought he was going to cum but he pissed in my mouth instead.

I guess I got owned.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Nation posted:

eat poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nation posted:

eat poo poo

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
got headshot awped through a wall just the other day

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
im always right, voted unstumpable

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Carol Pizzamom posted:

got headshot awped through a wall just the other day
get good

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Back in college I was studying in the library while also making repeated eye contact with this woman studying with other women at another table. After several minutes of this she walked over to me. I got excited, then she said "can you please turn your music down? we can hear it through your headphones"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
*sees person waving* *waves back* *they werent waving at me*

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

One time in middle school someone put a "kick me" sign on my back. It was on there for like 20 minutes and I had no idea. At one point I saw a girl looking at me and whispering to her friend and I thought maybe she liked me, lol. That was pretty impressive ownage looking back.

Aug 4, 2010

i went to chat up girl and she told me to come back and talk to her when i grow up

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
"I want to gently caress you", he whispered in my ear and then gently bit it.

"are you safe?" I asked, knowing that stupidity like this is how diseases are spread.

"I got tested last week" he promised as lifted my legs up to rest on his broad shoulders. I reached down to rub some lube on myself, but he had already begun penetrating me dry. After my sphincter loosened up, he slid all the way in until I could feel the heat from his balls against my rear end. I spent the next ten minutes in a mixture of agony and ecstacy. He was being rough, I might bleed a little tonight. But even with his lack of regard for my comfort, his rugged smell and the sweat dropping onto my was an undeniable turn on.

He suddenly sped up the action, and lifted my legs with his huge hands gripping my ankles. A few final pounds and the deed was done, his seed was spilt. He lied down on top of me, his weight and heat merging with mine.

We shared a few long, slow kisses, with him still inside me. I didn't even care about cumming, the intensity of the session was enough for me.

"let me show you my test from last week", he offered. "my viral load is the highest they'd ever seen!"

Pwned

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

www posted:

i went to chat up girl and she told me to come back and talk to her when i grow up

i was trying to talk to a girl in highschool before my growth spurt and she was kinda like "lol you look like youre 12"

but looking back i was only like 14 so i mean

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Just recently I was taking the subway home from the gym. I was thoroughly exhausted from the workout and I lost my balance when the train lurched forward. I stumbled and caught myself with a stranger's help.

That wouldn't have been an own on its own, but this guy who watched me fall went "OOOOHHHHHhhh" when it happened and started laughing at me real hard with his friends. It was juvenile but I was embarrassed all the same. In that moment, in that subway car, I was owned.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
SORRY ABOUT UR REG DATE FUCKBOY

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Nation posted:

eat poo poo

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Toadvine posted:

Just recently I was taking the subway home from the gym. I was thoroughly exhausted from the workout and I lost my balance when the train lurched forward. I stumbled and caught myself with a stranger's help.

That wouldn't have been an own on its own, but this guy who watched me fall went "OOOOHHHHHhhh" when it happened and started laughing at me real hard with his friends. It was juvenile but I was embarrassed all the same. In that moment, in that subway car, I was owned.

Classic bullying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
This one time I woke up in a metal collar and shackles in the back of a panel van.
They put me on a ship for about a month and when we landed I was auctioned off for a life of degradation, hopelessness and hard labor.
:owned:

• Locked thread