Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many times have your Holes Been Wrecked From being Owned
Unstumpable
1-4
5-9
10+
View Results

• Locked thread
PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Windows 98 posted:

You're so loving stupid I could hardly compose myself enough to write this post about how loving stupid you are. Your username speaks volumes.

I'm not mad about having the name PERPETUAL IDIOT, so I never come into threads unprompted and mention that I'm not mad about it.

On the other hand, you are mad about being given this avatar. You saw this thread as an opportunity to mention that it actually isn't making you mad at all, so you came here to say that you are not mad about it. When you compare our actions, it's obvious what's going on here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I poo poo my pants during a job k Trevor's and made a thread about it.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Windows 98 posted:

You're so loving stupid I could hardly compose myself enough to write this post about how loving stupid you are. Your username speaks volumes.

Were reaching critical levels of buttmad now... just a little more now

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Windows 98 might not have been mad when he first came in here, but sheesh can you say trap sprung

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Windows 98 might not have been mad when he first came in here, but sheesh can you say trap sprung

I'm still not mad :ssh:

Rayn_of_TW
May 2, 2016

by Shine
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18565440#post18565440

if you like SJWs, groupthink, and being banned for nothing SA is for you.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
One time in the local pool hall, they had just got this new arcade machine, Mortal Kombat 4, with a gigantic screen much bigger than the other games and impressive speakers. So anybody in this entire pool hall could see what was going on on the screen. Naturally I had to play it and I did pretty good against the computer until I got to Quan Chi. This motherfucker could drop out of the sky and land on you anywhere you were and I didn't know a way to handle it. Anyway the point of this story is that the computer literally ripped off my character's leg and beat me to death with it, the first time anybody in my town had ever witnessed that particular fatality. As far as "handling" the ownage, I walked out of the poolhall slumped in shame, unable to look any of my fellow punk-rear end teenagers in the eye and didn't play that game for, like, a week.

Rayn_of_TW
May 2, 2016

by Shine
i think i made caylen quit the forum or just go into hiding

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/sho...40#post18565440

if you like SJWs, groupthink, and being banned for nothing SA is for you.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

ROFLburger posted:

More than you, bitch

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Windows 98 posted:

I'm still not mad :ssh:

good old windows 98!

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Professor Tomtom posted:

I poo poo my pants during a job k Trevor's and made a thread about it.

YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

gently caress I came in to read about some sweet ownage and now I'm uncomfortable because of how hard Windows 98 is getting owned

I got in a fight in like fourth grade and got punched in the stomach and cried. The kid I was fighting had to help me to the nurse.

HoboNews
Oct 11, 2012

Don't rattle me bones
Basically any time I talk with CaptainMcStabbin I get loving roasted.

I've gotten so badly burned so many times that I'm just ashes at this point. Ashes and bad comebacks. :smith:

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Got one PM overnight

quote:

This actually happened several times growing up. My first name is Josh.

Ever since I was a little kid my Dad would play pranks on me. Really mean ones where he'd tell me mom left or dressed in a scary mask and loom outside my window at night. Often I'd be in tears.

After every prank he'd say "Son, I'm just Joshin' ya"

So yea, I guess I've been owned 10+ times

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Lol that's the kind of dad I want to be.

My mom used to scare me once a year during the week surrounding my birthday, she called it the birthday scare. She'd sneak up on me while I was watching tv or call me downstairs then jump out from behind the corner and do a high pitched yell. I would always freak out, and I always got owned.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Sound posted:

gently caress I came in to read about some sweet ownage and now I'm uncomfortable because of how hard Windows 98 is getting owned

I got in a fight in like fourth grade and got punched in the stomach and cried. The kid I was fighting had to help me to the nurse.

I moved in the middle of the 4th grade and the first day at recess this kid comes up and puts me in a headlock and then took me to the ground dragging me by my scrotum. Owned.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Toadvine posted:

Lol that's the kind of dad I want to be.

My mom used to scare me once a year during the week surrounding my birthday, she called it the birthday scare. She'd sneak up on me while I was watching tv or call me downstairs then jump out from behind the corner and do a high pitched yell. I would always freak out, and I always got owned.

Loll

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Windows 98 posted:

lololol,this forum truly is SOMETHING AWFUL!

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
I used to run a warehouse (basically single handedly) for a medium size company. I asked for a raise because of the insane work volume and they basically told me my attitude has sucked for the past few months and I misrepresented myself in the interview because I'm a totally different person now and my management skills are very poor and the language I use day to day is just offensive and even if I had amazing management skills there's no way I would ever get as much as I asked for and I should be grateful that I have such a great benefits package and and I'm lucky I'm not fired. I sat there like a bitch for 30 minutess listening to their poo poo (it was the first I heard of anyone having a problem with me there at all). I didn't get angry or yell or argue, I just sat there silently listening as I got reamed. That was by far the most ownage I've ever sat through, especially considering I had gone in there very confident I obviously didn't get my raise.

I handed in my resignation a few days later and found out that almost 100 pallets came in a few days after I left so that made me feel a bit better.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I just owned someone on Facebook hard. Adrenaline is pumping through my veins. What do I do with all this energy?!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Windows 98, can you please stop getting owned in this thread, it's getting excessive.

I had a tennis date with a girl in highschool and she wore such a low cut top I couldn't hide the massive boner that developed from the first moment, and I'm sure she noticed before I had time to get it tucked into the waistband.

I was somehow too much of a pussy to ask her out, and she ended up loving the brains out of a good friend for 4 years.

Owned!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Triticum Guzzler posted:

youll never sustain a sicker burn than the insane + brutal carpet-borne friction from backpedalling after the worm turned on your fucker moron hotdog altriusm. your legs flailed in ever gayer circles fred flintstone style as you raced from the lego den to the computer room to let people know that your self appointed ambassadorial duties plus the time and money you spent trying to take more professional photographs of ersatz retard hotdogs were all part of your incredible joke. you cannot save face or be even remotely not gay.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
when I was like seven I played Street Fighter 2 against a little girl in Chuck E Cheese, and she knew how to throw fireballs, but I didn't know how to jump (you push up?! that's not how it works in Mario!) so I just ate fireball after fireball to the face.

it made me so angry, and so ashamed. I wish to God Jesus I could rematch her now

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Nation posted:

eat poo poo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i once played smash melee when i was younger and i was owning the poo poo out of my friend with fox on final destination. I just kept shield rolling and then grabbing him and throwing him off over and over and he couldnt touch me at all

How did I get owned when I owned? Well he slapped me in the face in a fit of spergy rage.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

one time I was going pretty fast on the road and this other guy just loving passes me like i was standing still

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

when i turned 21 my paraints told me i was adopte

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
when I was a rookie in the air force and just arrived at my unit, a senior operator conducted a "disciplinary hearing" for me for accidentally taking an official slip of paper allowing us to get extra food out of the mess hall during night shifts.

after the trial, I was told that instead of this damaging the rest of my service, I can just buy the groceries for the next team lunch. after agreeing to this, I was informed I had just agreed to paying a bribe, which is cause for a court martial.

that's the best own I've ever witnessed, and it was performed on yours truly.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sorry this thread is only for real things that actually happened

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
it did happen. I won't doxx myself to prove it, but I was drafted into military service in a foreign country since i'm not a US citizen

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i believe you. i just wanted some attention tbh email me

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
one time I was really thirsty from playing out with my cousins and I ran inside to ask my uncle for something to drink. he said "sure, I've got some ice cold coke in the fridge one sec" comes back with a cup of the dark liquid so I took a huge helping right away. it was actually cold coffee.

:(

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

H.H posted:

when I was a rookie in the air force and just arrived at my unit, a senior operator conducted a "disciplinary hearing" for me for accidentally taking an official slip of paper allowing us to get extra food out of the mess hall during night shifts.

after the trial, I was told that instead of this damaging the rest of my service, I can just buy the groceries for the next team lunch. after agreeing to this, I was informed I had just agreed to paying a bribe, which is cause for a court martial.

that's the best own I've ever witnessed, and it was performed on yours truly.

That is a truly excellent own and I am glad you shared

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i was born

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sorry this thread is only for real things that actually happened

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
When I was living on a plantation in Georgia in the early 1800s.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Lastgirl posted:

i once played smash melee when i was younger and i was owning the poo poo out of my friend with fox on final destination. I just kept shield rolling and then grabbing him and throwing him off over and over and he couldnt touch me at all

How did I get owned when I owned? Well he slapped me in the face in a fit of spergy rage.

um you were playing smash bros on final destination and doing something more than mindlessly button mashing while getting increasingly drunk you are in no place to call anyone spergy

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
It's not spergin to Smash with your bros.
It's mondo spergin to brag about your Smash skills

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Smash it Smash hit posted:

*sees person waving* *waves back* *they werent waving at me*

I was going through an iraqi checkpoint and i went to scratch my head, but the officer in charge waved at me thinking i was going to wave and then he realised and took his hand down and looked awkward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I played football in HS and a bunch of us were at some girls house party and we got into a fight with another group of guys

They were junior Olympic boxers and we got fuckin whuppd

• Locked thread