Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

the vatican got in cory's head deep and i don't think he'll ever be the same. i tried to take the old boy "fishing" in athabasca about 7 full moons ago and his mom or someone pretending to be his mom had him so doped up on anti-depressants that i don't think he remembered half the songs we wrote when we were young and hearty and hale (full of beans)

Now you're involved in this too? What in the poo poo is even going on. Even with someone writing in human-esque sentences this doesn't make sense. I'm starting to think this entire forum is gas lighting me and that you're all best buds IRL and laughing at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
sorry but just because one person is registered on two forums does not mean the forums are "mutually joined"

especially if it's you, dare. how are you doing btw

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

is this famed schizophrenic poster tolerated for some reason beyond my ken? Nothing he posts is ever funny, just incomprehensible. At least white noise posters like myself make some half-assed, infantile attempts at bad humor.

He re-registers faster than he can be perma'd. He's not actually tolerated.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

What's this guy's deal?

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Darkman Fanpage posted:

multiple people on the internet can have the same username

Also this from page 1 - :agreed: except these dudes keep bringing up a very specific That Robot registered on SA.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

a cop posted:

What's this guy's deal?

He likes the game tribes or something and says Dad Gay So What is a beautiful woman named Coral

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

Now you're involved in this too? What in the poo poo is even going on. Even with someone writing in human-esque sentences this doesn't make sense. I'm starting to think this entire forum is gas lighting me and that you're all best buds IRL and laughing at me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g4i6wa1t7M

https://www.tribalwar.com/forums

President Ark
May 16, 2010

a cop posted:

What's this guy's deal?

he's insane and somehow believes his posting 30 topics a day on 10 different accounts is proof we're all part of some conspiracy to murder him or something, because something something FAMOUS TRIBALWAR POSTER ALEX LEVERT something something something GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Windows 98 posted:

keep playing the fool and one day you lose track of the score ;)

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I'm extremely lost, can you recap OP? Recap, summarize, 12 point font

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Wtf are you going on about OP, I've never heard of any of these people and I've been on the forums exactly 1 year longer than whoever the hell you're talking about

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

a cop posted:

What's this guy's deal?

mentally ill guy waging a one man forums war

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

President Ark posted:

he's insane and somehow believes his posting 30 topics a day on 10 different accounts is proof we're all part of some conspiracy to murder him or something, because something something FAMOUS TRIBALWAR POSTER ALEX LEVERT something something something GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME

Yes, this is exactly what's going on also, reptilians, also North American stats on literacy vs functional literacy.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
poop poop poop fart

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

u_kill_my_friends posted:

Yes, this is exactly what is going on also, reptilians, also north american stats on literacy vs functional literacy.

we still on for this weekend?

President Ark
May 16, 2010

what's your endgame here, anyway. what are you hoping to get out of posting all this garbage. do you have a goal?

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i like girls who are hot

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

get youre greedy peepers off my bepis

I do not hang out with fags s0rry.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

a cop posted:

What's this guy's deal?

From what I gather he used to stalk DGSW until DGSW told him to cut it out, then Lowtax called his parents and he has been waging his little war against SA in general and Dad Gay So What in particular ever since.

Am I correct or am I missing something?

Edit: I am not 100% on this, only skimmed the manifesto. (That is, basically just looked at the pictures)

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

President Ark posted:

what's your endgame here, anyway. what are you hoping to get out of posting all this garbage. do you have a goal?

NONE OF UR BUSINESS SHITLORD/s

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

President Ark posted:

the puppet master gambit is my guess

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I clicked on the tribes forum and its actually really hard to tell the schizo stuff from the rest of the posts there

1/5 would not recommend clicking

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Ibogaine posted:

From what I gather he used to stalk DGSW until DGSW told him to cut it out, then Lowtax called his parents and he has been waging his little war against SA in general and Dad Gay So What in particular ever since.

Am I correct or am I missing something?

Edit: I am not 100% on this, only skimmed the manifesto. (That is, basically just looked at the pictures)

You're missing all of the legal proceedings, higher level reading comprehension than ayahuasca aspergers books, a tribalwar account, and having actually been in a real fight at least once in your life.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

nobody wants to register for your lovely dead forum sorry

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

gently caress the ROW posted:

I clicked on the tribes forum and its actually really hard to tell the schizo stuff from the rest of the posts there

1/5 would not recommend clicking

DGSW is a regular on TW. The more you knew!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g4i6wa1t7M

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

I do not hang out with fags s0rry.

that's news to me!

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
No one loving cares Dare. Nobody Cares.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
What's a good ayahuasca aspergers book?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Yes, this is exactly what's going on also, reptilians, also North American stats on literacy vs functional literacy.

ooh, what is functional literacy?

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
SHUT THE gently caress UP EVERYONE, responding to his posts will only expose our international conspiracy that is for some inexplicable reason centered around a decades-old pc game.

Loose lips sink shrikes

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

that's news to me!

lol, 2 true.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

SHUT THE gently caress UP EVERYONE, responding to his posts will only expose our international conspiracy that is for some inexplicable reason centered around a decades-old pc game.

Loose lips sink shrikes

apc ready to go waiting for passengers

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

the same could be said for my rear end

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

*flies apc out over ocean holding everyone inside hostage until they suicide*

President Ark
May 16, 2010

Loose lips sink shrikes

excuse me, it's not centered on a decades-old PC game, it's centered around a fan forum for said decades-old PC game that consists entirely of incomprehensible schizophrenic drivel nobody gives a poo poo about and which may well consist entirely of one person on multiple accounts talking to themselves

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
shazbot

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Iron Prince posted:

the same could be said for my rear end

greetings

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Canned Panda posted:

This makes me miss Kyoon

Not empty :sax:ing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Originally Posted by dweeb View Post
Years ago, I joined a server that was 1/24 during the day and Dare was the only one in there. He said VGH then joined my team and did the "Over here!" animation... I was intrigued and followed. He got an APC from the vehicle pad and kept spamming "Over here!" at 4-5 second intervals.

We flew around on that desert map that has the hidden developer sign or whatever... I caught wind we were looking for it when Dare typed the only words of the afternoon that were not v. menu: "shuld b here"

After a few minutes, he finally located the sign and jumped out. By the sign, he did the cheering animation and spun around a few times. Confused and not knowing what we were doing, I got out and was immediately mine disc'd. Then Dare dropped.

I haven't liked the guy since.

:sunny:meadowz:

• Locked thread