Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goku im piss
Mar 18, 2005

Your mama was a snowblower

Machai posted:

What about gay men?

homosexuals are a genetic anomaly, so........Buh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I saw this news today and was incredibly excited. Still am.

Gonna be hella rad.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So sick of feminists remaking movies. This is my childhood. Stop raping my childhood. I'm getting triggered.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
If it doesn't feature the Quad City DJs then it is worthless.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Machai posted:

What about gay men?

not really men

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Space Jam is a really bad, boring movie that couldn't even be saved by Bill Murray

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Sir_Charles posted:

Space Jam is a really bad, boring movie that couldn't even be saved by Bill Murray

Get out, imposter. You don't want to even imagine the slams I am capable of landing on your person.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Sir_Charles posted:

Bill Murray is loving terrible and is the worst, nobody even watches his poo poo movies and nerds need to stop sucking his mealy dick

I have a strong opinion about the washed up actor guy whose face is on everything

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Sir_Charles posted:

Bill Murray was actually the worst part of Space Jam. Like, I dont even understand why he was even it it.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
it wont be the same :smith:

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Machai posted:

Bill Murray was actually the worst part of Space Jam. Like, I dont even understand why he was even it it.

Yeah that's true actually. The only funny part was Muggsy Bogues talking to the psychologist.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If it gets made, it should be with Curry. Kids don't give a gently caress about an old washed up player like Lebron.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

just bring back Jordan, this is clearly just a nostalgia movie

do kids these days even watch looney tunes?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The movie should have pewdiepie.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Waltzing Along posted:

The movie should have pewdiepie.

I don't think he golfs

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

fyodor posted:

the 2 fast 2 furious director is going to make it lol.

He's the director of parts 3 through 6 (the good ones) you stupid bitch.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

well you know what i mean :smuggo:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I wanna gently caress Lola Bunny

Same.

Also 10-year-old me wants to know if Lola will be getting naked in this film.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Jordan should do it but only with the Hitler 'stache

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Machai posted:

just bring back Jordan, this is clearly just a nostalgia movie

do kids these days even watch looney tunes?

I mean it's not like they did back in the 90s either

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Also 10-year-old me wants to know if Lola will be getting naked in this film.
the internet can help you with this

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Honestly does anyone know a single girl-liking child who DIDN'T want to gently caress Lola Bunny in 1996?

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Mange Mite posted:

I mean it's not like they did back in the 90s either

Look at this person, s/he doesn't know about The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show. Ha!

:smith:

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Uhm why did the aliens wanna play basketball again??

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Because no one in the US gives a poo poo about soccer.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewOzi5-AZXU the bad guys song bangs pretty hard tbh

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Ahundredbux posted:

Uhm why did the aliens wanna play basketball again??

The aliens needed new acts for their amusement park thing and wanted to enslave the Looney Toons into doing it, but the aliens were tiny little bug people so the Looney Toons challenged then to a game of basketball, thinking the aliens couldn't possibly win.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Space Bowl

A grizzled collection of retired NFL legends, led by Brett Favre, take on a group of super-athletic aliens in a winner-take-all football game. The stakes? The aliens are playing for control of mankind, the football players for alien technology capable of reversing brain damage.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Toilet Mouth posted:

Space Bowl

A grizzled collection of retired NFL legends, led by Brett Favre, take on a group of super-athletic aliens in a winner-take-all football game. The stakes? The aliens are playing for control of mankind, the football players for alien technology capable of reversing brain damage.

Brett Favre would make a good tiny squishy flat-headed alien.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

Fonzarelli posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewOzi5-AZXU the bad guys song bangs pretty hard tbh

drat, that's an interesting line up. Let's rate the emcees best to to worst (overall not track verse)

1. Method
2. Busta
3. B-real
4. LL
5. Coolio

Method and Busta pretty close. Gotta hand it to Method only because he can keep serious. Then B-real and LL? They're like polar opposites! B-real just barely sticks it out over LL, his benefit being that he is more unique. LL does everything right but at end of the day, he seems to just be another dude. Boy needs a mythology. Nobody much cares about Coolio.

EDIT: There all pretty equally on the same level so it's tough. I know only two things for certain. Coolio must be last and neither B-real nor LL can be number one.

Illavick fucked around with this message at 21:13 on May 3, 2016

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
A veritable Mount Rushmore of 90s hip-hop.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

it wont be the same :smith:

ya its gonna be even worse than the first one

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
do kids even know looney toons now? none of the broadcast stations around here play cartoons in the afternoon here any more, saturday morning cartoons no longer exist, and i doubt cartoon network makes airtime for them. i guess itll draw some ironic adults to see it?

Relin fucked around with this message at 21:34 on May 3, 2016

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Relin posted:

do kids even know looney toons now? none of the broadcast stations around here play cartoons in the afternoon here any more, saturday morning cartoons no longer exist, and i doubt cartoon network makes airtime for them. i guess itll draw some ironic adults to see it?

There's whole stations on tv (besides CN there's like 5 I skip past on the way to watching baseball) that play nothing but cartoons. I don't know if Looney Toons makes it to air on them, though.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Relin posted:

They like did a Nu Looney Toons thing or whatever, all redrawn and new voices.

It got canned after 2 seasons.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I got the space jam sound track when I was like 8 years old, I had a panic attack really badly and my parents didn't know what to do my dad drove to the shoppers drug mart and bought me chips a pop and he space jam cd haha

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I wanna gently caress Lola Bunny

you're in luck friend

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

should be steph curry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012