Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Everybody but the Rams are practicing today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

The Big Jesus posted:

Thanks man. Good poo poo. Also lead to me buying a sous vide cooker so double good.

Sadly he's not the only person who has hosed up some meat.

I'm legit mad at you dude

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

NC-17 posted:

But are they this good?

Goats eat everything yet Tom Brady won't eat his suspension for cheating. Picture is inaccurate.

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jun 18, 2016

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

LaDarius Gunter is making a lot of good plays this secondary is gonna own own own.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Cruel and Unusual posted:

The surprise star for the Lions this year is Khyri Thornton, of all people, who lost 30 pounds between OTAs and training camp.

Cole Wick, UDFA TE from Incarnate Word, is going to make the team. Just look at that handsome face.

If Thornton does anything but be bad then I would be shocked.

Also Cutler called the Bears dumb for fighting:

"Now we're getting to the point where we're just kind of being a dumb team," Cutler said, per CBS Chicago. "So we've got to find that fine line of when we're being tough and when we're being dumb. I think we're right there on that edge, so now we kind have to start dialing it back and getting ready for games."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jay-cutler-calls-the-bears-a-dumb-team-after-repeated-training-camp-fights/

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Waroduce posted:

I got gameoass what, in your opinion, are some of the best games from last year

Packers / Cardinals Divisional Round loving owned even though Green Bay lost.

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Aug 11, 2016

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Apparently undrafted rookie Geronimo Allison is kicking rear end in camp.

Jeff Janis, on the other hand, still cannot run anything but a go route (but dude is such a good gunner he'll make the team).

It's looking more and more likely that Green Bay will keep 7 WRs this year after last season's shitshow.

Also Jared Cook has looked good!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Metapod posted:

Where have I seen this before hmmmm

We've dealt with a TE that has poor hands but can spread the field and, hell, we'll do it again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

warcrimes posted:

McCarthy is still a bad coach

He's in the top third pretty easily.

• Locked thread