Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

What new rules?

They can't say someone threw an interception?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

fsif posted:

It's a few posts up, but yeah, the beat writers watching the OTAs cannot report on dropped passes, interceptions, QB completion percentage, who is rushing the passer, etc

Thanks. Work filter killed twimgs the first time I loaded this thread.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

No number has an absolute value of -50.

Just reading through Rodak's twitter feed. I hate him.

Who did Manuel throw an interception to without wings?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

fsif posted:

beef on wecks

just googled this. I want one now.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

False, he is not wearing an affliction shirt.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Ross Angeles posted:

Chargers camp starts today.

Bosa still not signed.

Bosa traded to the Giants for someone who will never win a ring.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'm pretty sure he's joking because that's what the big deal was with Mariota last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

warcrimes posted:

I almost posted this. Smith was my favorite off season signing because of being a double dip of hurting our main rival and filling a gaping need.

You guys got a hell of a player. He has some warts, but he's still worth every penny you paid.

• Locked thread