Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Atta boy Waino, get you some :snoop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

beejay posted:

Just being petty I think

Maddon? being petty? well I never...

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Fat Man with the ugly hair goes boom.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Diaz back-to-back! :woop:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Cards are goin' off tonight :stare:

5 dingers tonight

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Imo's made Freese pay for his pizza?

wow... for shame. He was their spokesperson. :ughh:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

elentar posted:

hahaha the Braves are so goddamned bad

I mean, honestly

IT'S FREDI'S FAULT :argh:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Pancakes posted:

Tim McCarver hates sabermetrics SO MUCH.

I hate Tim McCarver SO MUCH.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

elentar posted:

How is he not just dead of apoplexy or something

This is Satan's price for Cardinals Devil Magic.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

why is Diaz batting 8th?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

badass slide Grichuk :hellyeah:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Mike_V posted:

Dan McLaughlin is at his absolute most annoying when there are semi-long replays.

Actually it's when him and Horton are doing their weird bromance thing.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Did Tim McCarver just say Brandon Crawford and Gerrit Cole were gonna make babies?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

someone please blowup the cardinals tv booth.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Freese hits a deep ball to right.

"VICTOR CRUZ WHERE ARE YOU?!?!"

Retire Tim. PLEASE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

BearDrivingTruck posted:

Way late on this, but Crawford's sister is married to Cole.

I know, but the way he said it made it sound like Gerrit and Brandon were gonna make babies. because of his senility.

• Locked thread