Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

I know this has been a difficult topic for some of you lately so I thought I'd throw together a handy guide on how to put food in your mouth to eat it.

Step 1: choosing your food

If you are a beginner to eating with your mouth you will want to consider starting with softer foods - rice pudding, porridge. These will be easier to learn on as they don't require very skilled technique.

More advanced eaters may want to try something a little more challenging for this I recommend meat or steak.

Step 2: eating your food

take the food on your spoon and put the spoon near your lips (with the food still on it). Open your mouth and put the food into your mouth. The trick to this is to close your mouth a bit and pull the spoon out of it, so the food on top of the spoon gets pulled off the spoon and into your mouth, and then you can take the spoon all the way out of your mouth. This part is hard and is why I told you to practice on softer foods but you will get the hang of it.

HOT TOPIC: Chewing the food in your mouth

Now that the food is in your mouth and you closed your mouth with the spoon out of it, start lowering and raising your bottom jaw so that the food gets between the teeth and you crush it. Do this a lot make it so that the food is crushed up from being how it was on the plate to being crushed in your mouth.

There is a lot of debate on how you should chew - mouth stances, cluch chew timings of ~42 chews per minute but right now you don't need to worry about this. Just focus on the basics.

Step 3: swallow the food

Now that you chewed the food up you can swallow it. If you need more info on swallowing ask your mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Does step 3 have to be done with "food"?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i already know how to eat food

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

Enfield posted:

i already know how to eat food

Even the great masters must practice

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i honestly dont have time for your bullshit right now

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

Enfield posted:

i honestly dont have time for your bullshit right now

Sounds like your blood sugar might be a little low. Consider eating something to boost it back up again. See the OP if you need help with this

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i eat food with my rear end. i just mash it and booty bump the paste

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Be careful with corn. You'll see...

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

if the food is too hot don't put it in your mouth so fast, wait until it isn't so hot and then try again

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Help, I just bit into a hot pocket and now the molten cheese is burningbmy mouth! What do I do? :(

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I have bulimia thanks for triggering me you smarmy gently caress

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ha well I tried this and let me tell you, it didn't work out. I tried to put all the food in my mouth at once and it didn't fit. I see people taking smaller pieces or "bites" so I might try that sometime. Not today though, I am exhausted and feel like I've learned a lot.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
gently caress eating food, I'm a breatharian.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
step 1: 'neg' the food
step 2: wait for the food to come to you

i'm so hungry

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
what if i want to eat the food via a butt enema like those people who do vodka enemas?

(maybe nsfw if butt chugging is nsfw)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GZBVOQWd4rM

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

My guy ate your guyy.

Rayn_of_TW
May 2, 2016

by Shine
if you like SJWs, groupthink, and being banned for nothing SA is for you.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

you have to squeeze your balls as hard as you can or else the food turns to poison in your tummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Rayn_of_TW posted:

if you like SJWs, groupthink, and being banned for nothing SA is for you.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/

I miss Jon Pop :(

• Locked thread