Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Lebron is still the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Metapod posted:

But I thought Kyrie wasn't supposed to a big difference on why Cleveland didn't win the title

There were people on this very forum citing useless lineup stats to try to prove that Dellavedova is more valuable than Kyrie as recently as the middle of last series

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Metapod posted:

That's the joke :v:

i didn't know if anyone else saw the little spat cuz it was mainly directed at me for daring to say that kyrie is cool and i'll love him until his legs bend off his body

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Lebron doing nba jam clearouts is beautiful

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Everyone's going to regret not choosing Kent Bazemore for the bonus question in the prediction thread

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Metapod posted:

Hell I regret it just based on the fact it would have given me an excuse to post this http://youtu.be/mV9qhQ2Pqcg

lmao, between that and the kg block off the bench earlier this year he's really winning my heart over

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Dejan Bimble posted:

It's completely legal to slam your elbows into your defender

it always looks like he's doing a silly little chubby checker dance

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Bone thugs n harmony forgot all their lyrics.

It was pretty sad.

as long as krayzie bone was okay

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
ol' tristan doing what he does best baby! wooo baby!

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
lmao

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Bashez posted:

What happened? Why is cleveland not up by like 20

Tennis Schroder hit the net

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
bazemore is real

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
i love it

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Frustrated posted:

There aren't a lot of teams I really hate, but the Thunder are closing in on the Lakers for teams I loving despise.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
This looks like a staged faked/viral video where pop is going to kick the table over obama style

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

I Love You! posted:

Man tonight's game served as a really start reminder of why the NBA is kind of a joke sport. Taking a really really good game and then just blatantly ruining it by rubbing everyone's noses in the fact that officiating is mostly Kayfabe just makes me stop caring entirely. What the gently caress is even the point of having good games if they're rendered meaningless, there's no way I'll remember this game for anything but a ref standing 3 feet from half a dozen fouls (possibly even technical in some cases) and just acting like Mr. loving Magoo

I am not an SA or an OKC fan but I was having a great time watching this and now my immersion is ruined bloo

Lmao

Uhh this dang sport is such a... Work guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

NickRoweFillea posted:

Until it becomes a shoot. You shoot straight with the truth, you shoot the basketballs, and you shoot at a mother of 4 like Javaris Crittendon

https://twitter.com/hulkhogan/status/125437560418865152

• Locked thread