Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I just chilling on my patio. How boutchoo'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
leave me alone

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Nice post

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i suck

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Holy poo poo

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I'm a cat in an allergy commercial too. Thanks for posting this something has to be done.

e: can't stop sneezing!!!!!!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I saw this the other day. Guess this immigrant didn't appreciate having his window broke.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
hey number six

we are under siege by a guy who regularly takes royal canadian mounted police cock up his rear end on the reg

that's what's up

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
its me. i r de poosie

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

No. 6 posted:

I saw this the other day. Guess this immigrant didn't appreciate having his window broke.

im reading this to the fake caribbean voice/tune of "don't worry be happy"

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

No. 6 posted:

I just chilling on my patio. How boutchoo'?

this is my cat and i warn you don't gently caress with her again cuz i've wired her to explode

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

That Robot posted:

hey number six

we are under siege by a guy who regularly takes royal canadian mounted police cock up his rear end on the reg

that's what's up

Sorry to hear that. I made a nice breakfast today. If it would make you feel better you can come over I can make you one tomorrow.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm dying. Slowly. Just like the rest of you pieces of poo poo.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

No. 6 posted:

Sorry to hear that. I made a nice breakfast today. If it would make you feel better you can come over I can make you one tomorrow.

if this is your real breakfast then this is the poo poo and i'm legit jealous and i'm stealing the slice of brie concept

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
hurf de durf

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

No. 6 posted:

your plate has corners lol wtf im having schnitzel crums and water with dust in it for breakfast

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

water with dust in it

we refer to this in my house as 'sparkling'

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Is it safe to come out of my bunker?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
not much, its monday night, gonna make soem dinner and then maybe play some halo 5 and call kids the "n" word cause im a badboi online like that (8

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

we refer to this in my house as 'sparkling'

i like to call it still water so when i have a guest over and they ask if i have still water i turn on the tap and watch the water come out for a while then say 'yep, still there!' hahaha this hasnt actually happened because i dont have people over and i drink out of the toilet

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Nooner posted:

not much, its monday night, gonna make soem dinner and then maybe play some halo 5 and call kids the "n" word cause im a badboi online like that (8

rollin like hermoine up in this piece

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

No. 6 posted:

Thank you for the offer

But so far I can't physically travel over the Internet

So I'll have to decline for now, friend

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

i like to call it still water so when i have a guest over and they ask if i have still water i turn on the tap and watch the water come out for a while then say 'yep, still there!' hahaha this hasnt actually happened because i dont have people over and i drink out of the toilet

i used to do this but now i get my water from alibaba.com for a fraction of the cost, you can save big if you buy used

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

in my house 'still water' is what we call vodka

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

No. 6 posted:

Did you really make that? That looks like a pretty boss beakfast even if the bacon does look kinda raw...

I made bacon 2 nights ago, it was really good, I like to try and pretend I know how to cook and my girlfriend saw a thing on facebook about how to make bacon wrapped chicken breasts that were also stuffed with guacamole. They were pretty dang good and the bacon was much better wrapped around the chicken than it was just normally when I cooked it up yesterday morning.

That is my bacon story.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i thought that was carpaccio or some poo poo, is that bacon?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Nooner posted:

Did you really make that? That looks like a pretty boss beakfast even if the bacon does look kinda raw...

I made bacon 2 nights ago, it was really good, I like to try and pretend I know how to cook and my girlfriend saw a thing on facebook about how to make bacon wrapped chicken breasts that were also stuffed with guacamole. They were pretty dang good and the bacon was much better wrapped around the chicken than it was just normally when I cooked it up yesterday morning.

That is my bacon story.

Pancetta, not bacon.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

No. 6 posted:

Pancetta, not bacon.

non traditional for a breakfast but I will stand by it because im sure it was very good.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

And yes I do cook and bake. I do it because I like to and I'm better at it than my wife.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Nooner posted:

non traditional for a breakfast but I will stand by it because im sure it was very good.

Not traditional but it worked very well.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Here's something cool. The sommelier at my local wine place has this great tattoo and many others.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

MiracleWhale posted:

in my house 'still water' is what we call vodka

still waters run deep

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

No. 6 posted:

Wow you spent so long arranging your faggy little composition that you forgot to cook the bacon IDIOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

No. 6 posted:

Here's something cool. The sommelier at my local wine place has this great tattoo and many others.

Welcome to Florida.

• Locked thread