Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Do you have moments of clarity when you realize you're completely batshit crazy at all? Or is it mostly just like one long track of "no everything I do is sane and logical." I'm curious if being crazy hurts or if its just a natural state of being for you.

Did you lose your mind all at once or was it more of a gradual process?

I mean you know you're bonkers deep down, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

dear op,

blow me

sincerely

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
Drug Abuse Resistance Education taught me that cocaine was a hella fun party drug

i don't know what your beef is with officer Coleman

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
drugs are good but also bad its almost like almost all things in life exist in a gray area and nothing is absolute

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
does school still do DARE?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I went through DARE but never got a t-shirt. hosed up to do that to a 10 year old kid IMO

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Engulf my loving testicles.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Suck my drat balls op

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
C u c k

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
hey dare: fyad, as in the original meaning of the acronym

do you ever stop and think that no one else posts like you do, and that you may in fact be posting the wrong way?

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Microwaves Mom posted:

Do you have moments of clarity when you realize you're completely batshit crazy at all? Or is it mostly just like one long track of "no everything I do is sane and logical." I'm curious if being crazy hurts or if its just a natural state of being for you.

depends whether he's had his haldol

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
that dare guy probably drives a car on a regular basis lol

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

jackyl posted:

So did Ted Kennedy.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Microwaves Mom posted:

So did Ted Kennedy.

right but the dare guy is still driving a car

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
wow

when did microwave's mom get so rude

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Neurolimal posted:

wow

when did microwave's mom get so rude

not rude just generally curious what its like to be his kind of crazy.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Never did get Alex dickpix

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Dear DARE,

You made me insanely curious about weed when before I did not care. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

If someone tries to dissuade you from doing something that hard, you just know it's gotta own.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Alex is actually nigherstomper58 but he is off of his schizophrenia meds. We all hope you get help Alex.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

satanic splash-back posted:

dear op,

blow me

sincerely

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
sometimes he'll make one post that basically makes sense, and then 30 seconds later post keyboard-mash nonsense

I think being Dare must be quite a rollercoaster

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
Dare got his skull smashed in back in 2014 in a carjacking and it apparently turned a dorky Tribes nerd into a full fledged brain damaged crazy and I'm waiting for the day he kills himself or someone else.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Microwaves Mom posted:

from his posts i'm thinking he's bipolar and off his meds. the way he's convinced he's in control but his posts are borderline illegible to anyone but him
he probably has periods of depression where he feels bad about the poo poo he writes. at least, I hope he does

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I just saw a thread where someone said dgsw did some hosed up poo poo I think did that not really happen? Op didn't seem normal was it all made up what's this whole saga is this the voice-mail kid?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
yeah

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Drugs Are Really Excellent

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Chinatown posted:

nothing is absolute

:gary:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOR6ib95kQ

If we're going to keep talking about Dare then their theme song should play in all of their threads.

Also OP I don't think he's going to answer you

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Microwaves Mom posted:

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/sho...40#post18565440

if you like SJWs, groupthink, and being banned for nothing SA is for you.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

jackyl posted:

hahyaha what a tard he is. I can't drive because of anxiety and Learning Disorder

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Lord Binky posted:

hahyaha what a tard he is. I can't drive because of anxiety and Learning Disorder

haha you're less human than him.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Professor Tomtom posted:

Suck my drat balls op

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I remember DARE when I was kid, I remember thinking, drat that looks like a lot of fun! nearly ten years later I proved myself right.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I've been wondering who the gently caress's been letting him have a credit card. I can't imagine anyone giving him a line of credit without a paying or someone paying for it. Has a parent or someone suggested to Alex that SomethingAwful LLC might not be the best place to spend several instances of 10 dollars?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

H.H posted:

from his posts i'm thinking he's bipolar and off his meds. the way he's convinced he's in control but his posts are borderline illegible to anyone but him
he probably has periods of depression where he feels bad about the poo poo he writes. at least, I hope he does

Yeah bipolar would be fmy first guess too

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe
Is Dare and DGSW the same entity? This has been a confusing morning.

Love,
Vitalis

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm usually less confused by the monthly GBS mental breakdown poster, can someone explain DARE to me?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Professor Shark posted:

I'm usually less confused by the monthly GBS mental breakdown poster, can someone explain DARE to me?

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/bipolar-disorder/index.shtml

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jilted_ex_gf
May 3, 2016

by zen death robot
Dear OP, when u get bonked on the head u tend to go bonkers, etc.

i lol that h.h. rages about tribes talk though, where is logrolled to back him up with a faggy limerick

• Locked thread