Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Microwaves Mom posted:

It takes real talent to take 4th place in a 2 man race.

Rubios got more delegates and he dropped out months ago.

LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho has got my vote.

http://i.imgur.com/1izPut9.webm

http://i.imgur.com/1OSmEeQ.webm

JB50 has issued a correction as of 08:06 on May 4, 2016

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Cruz is a wife beater:

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Heres a preview of November for you DnD dorks:

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I came into this thread expecting more fearsome memes from our new meme-president and I just got a bunch of boorish DnD nonsense.

DnD ruins everything.

I blame I said come in!

JB50 has issued a correction as of 06:04 on May 5, 2016

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Oh cool a bunch of posts must be more memes!

Nope! Just the wall dorks arguing again.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Germstore posted:

that's some good detectiving, but without knowing what the actual magazine article and magazine- what's the point.

Thats Marla Maples his second wife. I bet someone wanted him to sign it or something.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Darth123123 posted:

Can we get more,wife/ex-wife hot pics ITT ?

Marla Maples is holding up pretty good, here she is with her daughter:

Ivana not so much:

Trump should be elected solely on the fact that his genes made this:

Even though her boobs are more of an aftermarket item.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

This is too good:

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

gently caress the ROW posted:

actually i want to gently caress his daughter

Theyre both REALLY hot:

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Mange Mite posted:

When people say dumbshit stuff like this i know for sure that they have no engineering experience have never worked on projects involving ai. Here's a hint: computers are still extremely stupid

This plus we still barely know how the human brain works.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

City of Tampa posted:

what could Trump do about immigration that isn't already being done by Obama?

Seriously, Obama is already the anti-immigration zealot that everyone thinks Trump will be. He's deported more people than Bush did, is paying the Mexican government to aggressively block central and south American immigrants from getting to our border, and is holding people in inhumane, prison-like ICE centers (many of which are owned by private, for-profit companies like CCA).

Not really:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/19/illegal-immigration-deportations-down-2014-homelan/

Apprehensions on the border, which Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson says is a yardstick for overall illegal immigration, rose 16 percent in fiscal year 2014, while deportations from within the interior of the U.S. — the measure of how much the administration is going after long-time illegal immigrants — fell 24 percent.

Those numbers, which cover from Oct. 1, 2013, through Sept. 30, 2014, are from before President Obama announced his new temporary amnesty on Nov. 20. That is likely to lower deportations even more.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Germstore posted:

Maybe Donald Trump bought I said come in the red text. Really makes you think.

He got schlonged!

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Danger Mahoney posted:

If you're talking about immigration policy, I just wish the US would adopt the immigration policies of the most liberal wealthy nations. You know, like how easy it is to immigrate to Sweden.

I love people who act like the US has the toughest immigration laws in the world, or that other countries dont try to control immigration.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

natetimm posted:

Being old enough to remember the Clintons and Al Gore treating Ross Perot like he's some sort of crazy leprechaun because he said NAFTA was going to cost the US tons of jobs is pretty satisfying.

Ahhh yes the old sucking sound.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

AugmentedVision posted:

Do you have any even remotely reliable (like I'd settle for Gawker-level) source for this? I'm praying to G*d (little joke for u there LOL) and hoping but all I can find are ridiculous DDees-level websites

Im sure it was super hard to hack her literally-in-a-closet server.

Foreign entities would have no interest in that im sure.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

RobattoJesus posted:

I like how the posters you are arguing with exist only inside your head, so you don't even need to talk to them you can just tell them what they think and then shout at them for their bad opinion that you gave them.

It's almost like you could do this alone in a cupboard.

It's almost like you should do this alone in a cupboard.

:agreed:

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

je1 healthcare posted:

Well this happened on a non-parody account:

Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB51NCcvuMs&t=66s

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Darth123123 posted:

This was so bad you should be ashamed. Wtf

This poo poo was a slideshow WTF?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

March 16th?

The ted cruz C U C K wasnt a thing back then was it?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

School Nickname posted:

What's the deal with Soros being in all the Trump images and videos?

Ya because hes totally not involved in politics or anything.

Whats it like in that rock you live under?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Darth123123 posted:

Cross post: What will Trump do about the TSA?

MTSAGA.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

White House Watch: Trump 42%, Clinton 37%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch%25

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Robot Pride posted:

I love how republicans think business owners create jobs. Consumers with money in their pockets create jobs. An established business doesn't even need to enter the equation. If my neighbor pays me $20 to cut his lawn then a job was created and completed and transaction made and no CEO or business in the mix.

Ya nobody works for businesses anymore. We all cut our neighbors yards for big bucks.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Well at least the executed cant murder again. So theres that.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

PCOS Bill posted:

It's following the law precisely. It doesn't get around anything.

Buffer tubes are the devils cock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Ein Volk, Eine Vereinigung, Ein Trumpenführer

If she bleeds we can kill her.

• Locked thread