Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Horniest Manticore posted:

gently caress this goddamn country

:agreed:

The only way I will suck it up and vote for him is if I feel he will nominate a true conservative for SCOTUS.

edit: It is sincerely the only issue I am voting on this time around.

Cartouche has issued a correction as of 15:34 on May 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

City of Tampa posted:

no but we can ban Muslim immigrants

Can we just fill Detroit with Muslim immigrants, wall it off and treat it like our own Palestine?

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Chinatown posted:

so ...trump supporters

Trump loves the uneducated.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

WorldsStrongestNerd posted:

The religious right has officially been told to gently caress off. Whatever new gop emerges from the Trumpening might be a viable party.

You mean except for the evangelicals that all support chump?

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Rutibex posted:

Trump doesnt plan to pull out. his plan is to go in full force, slaughter ISIS and steal the oil for America. much better than Hillarys plan of "eternal arms sales to feed our last remaining industry"

this is the brilliance of Trump, he doesnt care about feeding the arms industry or playing geopolitics chess with Putin. all he cares about is a good old fashioned rear end kicking :911:

Steal? What ever happened to the good old days when we actually owned what we shed blood to attain? The people in the middle east have proven for centuries that they are not adult enough to run their own countries. It should simply be made a US territory. It's not as if we don't already dump billions into that part of the world for virtually no gain whatsoever beyond "stability".

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Does Obama even want nothing if Bush was not to do more like?

what language is this?

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Holy poo poo

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Is that seriously a real tweet? That fucker is brain damaged.
edit: His supporters are brain damaged.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Does anyone get the feeling that the administration is ramping up the tranny bathroom controversy to give hillary a smoke screen?

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Microwaves Mom posted:

I wish trump was a woman so I could make out with her.

Ivanka is a trump that ivanafuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

I too advertise my sexual preference when showing support for candidates.

• Locked thread