Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
This is my goon hovel. Let's see someone top it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Shovel?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
not gonna doxx my own parents op

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

[thinly veiled bragpost]

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
VW is polluting your room with incorrect emission readings.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Assuming you found that photo online, it makes me really really happy that all those comicbook nerds that thought they were going to retire on their rare comicbooks are poo poo out of luck on their "investment"

I think Wizard even did a special where they walked readers through what comics to invest in and how much they'd be worth in 20 years lol

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Professor Shark posted:

Assuming you found that photo online, it makes me really really happy that all those comicbook nerds that thought they were going to retire on their rare comicbooks are poo poo out of luck on their "investment"

I think Wizard even did a special where they walked readers through what comics to invest in and how much they'd be worth in 20 years lol

My friend still thinks his Star Wars #3 in fair condition will make him rich.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Windows 98 posted:

This is my goon hovel. Let's see someone top it.

Not rly seeing what's "sad" here :shrug:

Maybe need a bigger tv I guess

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Professor Shark posted:

yeah, the internet really killed the market for baseball cards and comic books, I had a fairly decent collection but now most of them can be had for cover price. I only have one comic book that worth any money but it's still only worth $75 or so.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I don't understand people who hang random crap on every inch of their walls like that

Especially pictures, pictures suck. You are wasting precious space that could have been used for a larger TV with boring static imagery.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

error1 posted:

I don't understand people who hang random crap on every inch of their walls like that

Especially pictures, pictures suck. You are wasting precious space that could have been used for a larger TV with boring static imagery.

If it makes you feel any better there used to be posters where a bunch of the picture frames are. But my apartment got de-leaded and repainted so I had to take everything down. When I put it back up I found a lot of the poster frames were somehow damaged when moving them. So I just put up pictures.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Sorry. I don't know why that would make you feel better.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I have a television and a television stand with a baseball on it that I caught at a baseball game. That's about it. There is also a table with a few books on it.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I once read a scientific paper about the link between cluttered living space, obsession with children's toys, and mental illness. I don't have the exact images used to illustrate this fact, but I found some that are pretty drat similar on google:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3kPQhtZ45E

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Does the NES work? You should turn it into a NES PC if it doesn't.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Iron Prince posted:

not gonna doxx my own parents op

Lol

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

just took a lil' selfie of me getting my posting suit on

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
*three olives rushing to take pics, tripping over expensive furniture*

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
You should get a bigger TV, they are cheap these days

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
This is my house,

but apparently not for long :smith:

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

FlimFlam Imam posted:

yeah, the internet really killed the market for baseball cards and comic books, I had a fairly decent collection but now most of them can be had for cover price. I only have one comic book that worth any money but it's still only worth $75 or so.

Nah, it started before the internet. Old comics, baseball cards and action figures are worth money because they were mostly owned by kids who read the comics until they fell apart, burned the action figures with a magnifying glass and put the baseball cards in their bike spokes. A couple of decades after that is when the prices went up due to most of the originals being destroyed or in terrible shape.

Now every nerdbeard lines up to buy comics and Star Wars toys so they can put them in a hermetically sealed container thinking that they will be worth mad money when they are ready to retire, except that only works when 10 million other people don't have the same idea.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
I don't even own any furniture

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

shovel

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

what do women say when they come over

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Madcosby posted:

fuckin lol

also im not posting p[ics of house because that is loving dumb you all know i live in a crawspace with the rats

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

tomstuart posted:

fuckin lol

also im not posting p[ics of house because that is loving dumb you all know i live in a crawspace with the rats

Look at money bags here with indoor living quarters. I hang around construction sites and sleep in large pipes usually

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You can get pretty decent art recreations on ebay from china for not a lot of money, just putting it out there.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

satanic splash-back posted:

[thinly veiled bragpost]

did you ... look at the picture

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

it's cool that you bought all those toys for your kid

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Madcosby posted:

Usually some variation of "The Princess Peach costume is going to cost you double"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

op did you crash a vw and keep the emblem or what

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

what's with those yellowed comic pages stamped on the wall above tv

is that some kind of commentary about how picture books are art or something

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer