Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vudan
Dec 11, 2010
So you've heard of butt-chugging, but that's so yesterday! Allow me to introduce you to butt puffing, the latest recreational past time I believe will take the world by storm.

*NSFW* https://vimeo.com/109510347 *NSFW*

Just grab a tube and a friend and get puffing! Just beware of that blowback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
wouldnt be the worst thing in my rear end right now

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

[shrugging and looking at the camera] its a living

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

it's been done already you dummy. It's just another one of those retarded things that millenials are needlessly bringing back like beards and cuckoldry

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Just a crack pipe video.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

Pudding Huxtable posted:

it's been done already you dummy. It's just another one of those retarded things that millenials are needlessly bringing back like beards and cuckoldry

Yes I know that is the supposed origin of the phrase, as does everyone. But this is recreational and a video with farting so its quite important.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Pudding Huxtable posted:

please dont doxx me

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

tomstuart posted:

please dont doxx me

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the anal fumigation pipe.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i like hte clarification (butt hole) in case anal cavity was a bit too technical for the audience

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Ramsay says it all the time, it's really weird.

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
my dad warned me to be careful of this the other day while talking to me about nyc bureaucracy

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

mng posted:

Ramsay says it all the time, it's really weird.

That expression means, 'I'm not here to try and resuscitate/revive you (you hopeless tosser)' but I think in this instance it means the shallots are overdone.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Mr.Tophat posted:

That expression means, 'I'm not here to try and resuscitate/revive you (you hopeless tosser)' but I think in this instance it means the shallots are overdone.

*dramatically throws them against the wall, they supposedly bounce off camera*
LOOK AT THAT! ITS RUBBAH!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
"And you, you piece of poo poo, are glue"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler