Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
what happened @ the end of party monster the movie @caro_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEt8GxBVzhw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aThxBOmGxOk

this too was one of my fav movies growing up but not cuz of satin666 being an asperger kid but because its actually a true story and was bound to repeat again

copycat killers etc

canadian prussian blue

LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
this is the tw codex

http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
can somebody gas this motherfucking thread gotdamn

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

look for the ngfm THE FINN and SA rants those r real good

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
mods rename me to Sounds familiar? Hitler?

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

This thread needs more white ****** in tight dresses

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

This thread needs more white ****** in tight dresses

tight dresses are nice but the diva that comes with it isnt that nice imo

summer dresses that are art deco are much better imo

hemp 4 example

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

So is this guy angry with someone on SA or angry with someone somewhere else and just wants to post about it here? The long slog of this all has finally made me curious.

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

resistentialism posted:

So is this guy angry with someone on SA or angry with someone somewhere else and just wants to post about it here? The long slog of this all has finally made me curious.

im mostly just here to cure ur forum cancer for lowtax and his wife who are kind of fed up with it

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
ever since the female lowtax shot out a parasite crotchspawn and stopped banning htis insufferable limped dicked backwater retard hes been cropping up all over the goddamn place and genesplicer is to loving old to do anythign about it

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Also I think 'orca night club' would be a much better thread.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you silly fool. orcas can't be in a nightclub. ON LAND.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

call it the killer whale tank

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
circa seemed like a gay time best to avoid in favour of live rap rock and urban exploration

lots of meth and juggalos

the cyber goths i didnt mind tho

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what the hell's going on in the majority of gbs threads these days?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what the hell's going on in the majority of gbs threads these days?

1 schizo dude keeps reregging and posting his musings aka ramblings

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

JakeP posted:

1 schizo dude keeps reregging and posting his musings aka ramblings

everything seems honkey dory to me jakep maybe take ur pills go to therapy read a book be a black person etc 4 once in ur life?

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

u_kill_my_friends posted:

lots of meth and juggalo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
my step brother and step sister who are in their 50s now cant do this because the step brother got jealous of the kid from the new marriage who was 30 years younger than him and decided to try to kill him (according to his wife, during the marriage, now ex-wife with kid). they are now essentially written off out of the family and the nephew is starting to seem like a better target day after day (after the neighbourhood spergs and coop losers take responsibility and move or pay compensation of course)

• Locked thread