Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Over watch? No thanks, I'll stick with Under tale. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

drat straight, op.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
More like overhype

Played the open beta. I'm definitely buying it.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 12:43 on May 6, 2016

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
lovely Battleborn ripoff... Yawn. Pass

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:rolleye: Yeah OP whatever you say [loads gun just like Walter in the bowling alley] Am I the ONLY one here that gives a gently caress about blizzard titles launch hype?!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lets just say im over watch ing people play it on twitch op

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

um, it's OG tf2 with 16 classes instead of a measly 9, it looks better, PLAYS better, and I for one cant wait for the expansion that adds a MOBA-based objective mode (39.99 MSRP). OP is just mad that Blizzard is about to wreak havoc on all our wallets.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

um, it's OG tf2 with 16 classes instead of a measly 9, it looks better, PLAYS better, and I for one cant wait for the expansion that adds a MOBA-based objective mode (39.99 MSRP). OP is just mad that Blizzard is about to wreak havoc on all our wallets.

Not to mention the sexay babes wearing skin tight clothes

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Black Baby Goku posted:

Not to mention the sexay babes wearing skin tight clothes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoS1MCF8AeI

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

*spots Blizzcon Overwatch cosplay gamer babe* Come to Butthead.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Guh?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

looking forward to attending the overwatch launch party with terry at beta bar

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Hey guys so I talked for a Blizzard rep via Pm for a bit and I actually decided Overwatch is pretty chill! Also they're now sponsoring my twitch channel! If mods could rename this thread "Overwatch is Awesome" I'd be v. Appreciative! 👍

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Hey guys so I talked for a Blizzard rep via Pm for a bit and I actually decided Overwatch is pretty chill! Also they're now sponsoring my twitch channel! If mods could rename this thread "Overwatch is Awesome" I'd be v. Appreciative! 👍

Done

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
at first i was like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyF-VleZXJQ

but then i was like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1ftFufZ344

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Can we get a blue text response in this thread???

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Blunderwatch

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A friend gave me a beta code and it's pretty alright. It's just TF2 but newer and more vertical movement but even less resource management

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

A friend gave me a beta code and it's pretty alright. It's just TF2 but newer and more vertical movement but even less resource management

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Its the best game Ive ever played

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

tumor looking batty posted:

Its the best game Ive ever played

what's your favorite part?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

fozzy fosbourne posted:

what's your favorite part?

Loot crates

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I'm glad a company finally had the balls to merge the fast paced action of TF2 with cooldown-based powers from beloved MOBAs like DOTA2 and Heroes of the Storm. Blizzard revolutionizes PC gaming once again.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

I'm glad a company finally had the balls to merge the fast paced action of TF2 with cooldown-based powers from beloved MOBAs like DOTA2 and Heroes of the Storm. Blizzard revolutionizes PC gaming once again.

It's cool actually

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This games gonna be awesome. Like other people have been saying it could be the best game ever.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

You know what they say, you can't spell Blizzard without 8 Letter Words You can Make With BLIZZARD

blizzard
6 Letter Words You can Make With BLIZZARD

Brazil brazil bridal izzard lizard ribald
5 Letter Words You can Make With BLIZZARD

Blair Libra braid brail drail izard laird liard libra lidar rabid
4 Letter Words You can Make With BLIZZARD

Bali Dali abid abri arid aril bail bald bard bird birl brad darb dial dirl drab drib izar laid lair lard lari liar lira raid rail razz rial
3 Letter Words You can Make With BLIZZARD

BRI Ida Liz adz aid ail air alb arb bad bal bar bid biz bra dab dal dib dir lab lad lar lib lid rad rai ria rib rid
2 Letter Words You can Make With BLIZZARD

AI AR AZ IA IL IR RA RI ab ad ai al ar ba bi da di id la li za

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

You know what they say, you can't spell Blizzard without 8 Letter Words You can Make With BLIZZARD

blizzard
6 Letter Words You can Make With BLIZZARD

Brazil brazil bridal izzard lizard ribald
5 Letter Words You can Make With BLIZZARD

Blair Libra braid brail drail izard laird liard libra lidar rabid
4 Letter Words You can Make With BLIZZARD

Bali Dali abid abri arid aril bail bald bard bird birl brad darb dial dirl drab drib izar laid lair lard lari liar lira raid rail razz rial
3 Letter Words You can Make With BLIZZARD

BRI Ida Liz adz aid ail air alb arb bad bal bar bid biz bra dab dal dib dir lab lad lar lib lid rad rai ria rib rid
2 Letter Words You can Make With BLIZZARD

AI AR AZ IA IL IR RA RI ab ad ai al ar ba bi da di id la li za

Dafuq?! O_o

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

He's saying it like the scale of sound notes you know like Do Ray Me Oh Man Overwatch So Fa La King Win

Thanks mods for changing the title! I've 'seen the light' as it were and now I think the game looks loving amazing!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

He's saying it like the scale of sound notes you know like Do Ray Me Oh Man Overwatch So Fa La King Win

Thanks mods for changing the title! I've 'seen the light' as it were and now I think the game looks loving amazing!

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

They are all words you can't spell Blizzard without.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lol

• Locked thread