Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who really won last night before the NBA rigged it
Thunder
Spurs
View Results

• Locked thread
CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Toronto....looking good? Defense is on point, rotations are looking great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Can Toronto play like this for all four quarters? :pray:

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Toronto offense. So beautiful.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Lowry's shot is so broken and sad.....

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Yeah that's true, the screen and roll three's that he's bricking are things that are normally high percentage looks for him and he's not really forcing them. He's just...broken, urgh.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Demar gets so many free throws off of rookies.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Lessail posted:

no way heat are losing this series lol

I wouldn't put it past TO to stumble their way through it, but they're probably not ever gonna look good.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
dragic doing us such a dirty.

Didn't he suck at the beginning of the year? I mean, I'm glad he remembered how to play but fuuuuuck.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
T ross is so dumb
so dumb.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
T ross is so dumb that it makes me question what the hell Amber Rose is doing with him cause he's less famous and less rich than everyone else she's hooked up with and he also appears to be retarded so I don't think his personality is too good.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Lockback posted:

A dude misses a couple transition shots and you start getting hella personal, goddamn

to be fair i think it was a one time hookup thing so I mean like it ain't like i dissing on his girl

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
JV has been the best player on Toronto over the playoffs so far.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
JV is playing on one foot get Biyombo in goddamn.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I turned the game off after the Lowry air ball lololol.

• Locked thread