Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JB50 posted:

Watch the assassin take a picture with Ted Cruzs dad right before.

calm the gently caress down, literal rifle

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

RaySmuckles posted:

is this the election where republicans and democrats switch ideological position?

like trump goes all out on making sure to appease the working class

while hillary appeals only to the rich via neoliberalism

e: gently caress yeah

:legion:

Hillary Clinton has made the Iraq War sequel into a campaign plank with an open option of bringing in Russia as the twist antagonist and nobody cares because the hair man said a bad thing about Planned Parenthood

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

calm the gently caress down, literal rifle

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

watch the assassination. they will get away with it probably

my independent research has exposed a close relationship between major assassination events/false flag ops/deep events/atlantean symbols/lonegunmenism and the hypotenuse lines of obelisk clusters. the 2011 ball lightning storm in arizona lay at a point on one of these hypotenuse and *unspools length of cotton, adds one more hypotenuse to the web of interconnecting corkboard pins* if my theory is correct, the next major event will take place at the intersection of the great midwestern hypotenuse and..and the city of indianapolis.

RolandTower
Nov 19, 2003

Guns n' Roses n' Deus Ex Machina
Bleak Gremlin

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

grillary gonna get finger blasterd

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
Trump gets destroyed in the general election, and the GoP electorate sheepishly goes right back to supporting establishment guys four years from now.

It's not the excitement/upheaval/chaos we want, but it's what's gonna happen.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
How much money did some people make on that stock market game for real life events?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

How much money did some people make on that stock market game for real life events?

Didn't Intrade close years ago?

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Trump promised him access to Grover Cleveland's Presidential Time Machine so he can go back in time and become Zodiac.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
cruz is a piece of poo poo

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

ninotoreS posted:

Trump gets destroyed in the general election, and the GoP electorate sheepishly goes right back to supporting establishment guys four years from now.

It's not the excitement/upheaval/chaos we want, but it's what's gonna happen.

neocon pundits are straight up calling for the extermination of the rust belt in print now, win or lose the party's never going back to the pre-Trump status quo, whether because the establishment's permanently alienated all the working-class white voters who defected to them around the 60s and proven themselves incapable of outmaneuvering a racist toupee or because the 2020 election is between the last man on earth and the radroaches.

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 04:13 on May 4, 2016

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Orkin Mang posted:

my independent research has exposed a close relationship between major assassination events/false flag ops/deep events/atlantean symbols/lonegunmenism and the hypotenuse lines of obelisk clusters. the 2011 ball lightning storm in arizona lay at a point on one of these hypotenuse and *unspools length of cotton, adds one more hypotenuse to the web of interconnecting corkboard pins* if my theory is correct, the next major event will take place at the intersection of the great midwestern hypotenuse and..and the city of indianapolis.

If bernie made the race and then was shot by a "right wing fanatic" would you really not suspect that it was a hit

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I guess Ted Cruz wasn't the master of his domain

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Inept posted:

holy poo poo you post a lot

go outside dweeb

I cant im currently in the hospital for porphyria

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

will ted talks continue?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

neocon pundits are straight up calling for the extermination of the rust belt in print now, win or lose the party's never going back to the pre-Trump status quo, whether because the establishment's permanently alienated all the working-class white voters who defected to them around the 60s and proven incapable of defeating a racist toupee or because the 2020 election is between the last man on earth and the radroaches.

Haha yesss

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

impeccable

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
Finally people are seeing the truth of Trump.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope everyone dies

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

that's the face I make when I see that number. I'm made of melting candle wax

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

It would be awesome if Trump got his heart ripped out of his chest and crushed too.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

Chinatown posted:

i hope everyone dies

have i got the man for you

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
that cruz guy sucks poo poo

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Im glad he didnt make it but i bet political cartoonists are stamping their feet. I mean, that face... God did all the work for them

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
If nothing else Cruz is a go-getter. Dude didn't wait until he got home before he started punching and elbowing his wife.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

dad gay. so what posted:

how is this a "legit question" that could be answered here?

Lots of goons claiming they ordered Jeb! guacamole bowls for $80.

I have never tried to purchase preorder wares from a failed political run before so I don't know how they normally handle it.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
So.... It's up to Kasich now??? Maybe Cruz can be his running mate.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Shaocaholica posted:

So.... It's up to Kasich now??? Maybe Cruz can be his running mate.

buckle up!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Carly Fiorina destroys yet another organization.,

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
This is why I don't hate Trump.

I don't hate Trump because he kept this reprehensible sack of pig poo poo out of the White House.

Do you remember what happened the last time we let a cretinous sociopath from Texas run this country?

I do.

I DO!

I DO!!!

Now we won't have to repeat that mistake.

We have Donald Trump to thank for that.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

if animals can be friends why cant humans

cmon man animals are frenemies at best

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Command Ant posted:

I don't hate Trump because he kept this reprehensible sack of pig poo poo out of the White House.

Do you remember what happened the last time we let a cretinous sociopath from Texas run this country?

I do.

I DO!

I DO!!!

Now we won't have to repeat that mistake.

We have Donald Trump to thank for that.

settle down

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Okay.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
this can't be real

fffffuuuuuucccccckkkkk

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Trump saved us from Cruz

I think I need to lay down for a bit this poo poo is too weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I'm pretty happy about this. gently caress cruz and his barely concealed insect nature. The dude has about as much humanity as a preying mantis.

• Locked thread