Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
Trump is going to shift left and completely trounce Hillary, the bad boring lady. Discuss this objective fact ITT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scinon
Jul 23, 2006
Now with 2% more atoms!

Revenants Return posted:

Trump is going to shift left and completely trounce Hillary, the bad boring lady. Discuss this objective fact ITT.

Agreed but Bernie is gonna snype Hillary at the convention and win in a landslide

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

Scinon posted:

Agreed but Bernie is gonna snype Hillary at the convention and win in a landslide

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Hillary won't be president, she will be dictator for life.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
The absolutely insanely boring wooden ladys not going to be president. They're gong to give trump a Howard dean scream and it's not gonna stick. The Teflon Don.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
toxx it.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Despera posted:

Hillary won't be president, she will be imprisoned for life.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I hope Bernie runs independent and Trump just waltzes into the White House on a red carpet stitched together from the scalps of his fallen enemies.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Do the betting markets have an over/under on trump being a hillary plant, cause if so I'm all in

However, if he's NOT a Hillary plant, or if he WAS a Hillary and then went drunk with power when he realized that Jesus, there's way more stupid people then Hillary, Bill, and I predicted, I could actually win this thing, then yeah OP, he's going to kick her rear end in a big way

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
I can assure you that Trump is an inside job.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

He WAS a Hillary and then went drunk with power when he realized that Jesus, there's way more stupid people then Hillary, Bill, and I predicted, I could actually win this thing

i can't not believe this is the case because both the gop and the clintons underestimating the power of white/social chauvinism and giving trump the presidency is too poetic a scenario

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Homework Explainer posted:

i can't not believe this is the case because both the gop and the clintons underestimating the power of white/social chauvinism and giving trump the presidency is too poetic a scenario

agreed, just by virtue of the fact that it's a possibility, it must be so. the universe couldn't contain the DNA for something so unbearably perfect and then not bring it forth

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Homework Explainer posted:

Or, check this out, people don't want to vote for the lady who has a chance of being arrested at any moment.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

madeupfred posted:

Or, check this out, people don't want to vote for the lady who has a chance of being arrested at any moment.

We all have a chance of being arrested at any moment if you think about it.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

madeupfred posted:

have people really convinced themselves of this for realsies

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

have people really convinced themselves of this for realsies

Trump voters

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
do you think bill has hosed ivanka

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

madeupfred posted:

Any moment now

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ScrubLeague posted:

Trump voters

I have donated money to the Bernie Sanders campaign and attended at least one of his rallies.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Hillary is going to prison for illegal use of the internet and then Trump will declare full communism.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

madeupfred posted:

I have donated money to the Bernie Sanders campaign and attended at least one of his rallies.

You have supported the Trump campaign.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

By supporting Hillary you support Trump because in a bizarre twist Hillary is the plant.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
Jeb Bush was the plant

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

it was the saudis

its saudis all the way down

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Trump has been doing not so great the last couple months, in terms of messaging

I no longer believe he'll crush Hillary, despite her best efforts to lose

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
Trump was a plant, for all intents and purposes.

Princess Di has issued a correction as of 08:25 on May 4, 2016

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

Typo posted:

Oh, most definitely

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Sad to see how many people can fall for a 20+ year concerted effort of fake controversies against Hillary. She will still win anyway, because Trump is a loving idiot.

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

The belief that trump will have GE success by pivoting to the center is very similar to the belief that he couldn't be the republican nominee because "the party decides" in the primary, imo.

The utility of pivoting rests on people first becoming familiar with a candidate's moderated personality/politics in the GE, and this is very much not the case with Trump. He's a reality tv celebrity and says crazy poo poo to constantly be in the news.

His style of politicking so far means he can't all of sudden reinvent himself, because he's actively made himself a widely talked about and controversies figure.

Also I have my doubts we're going to abruptly shift from "lol nothing matters" to "bog standard American politics".

Orbis Tertius has issued a correction as of 10:12 on May 4, 2016

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

Trumps suddenly dons glasses, starts quoting Capital and calling people comrade. Victory is assured.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Full anime now

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
GET
ALL
THE
gently caress
ERS

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Typo posted:

The real question is whether Hillary has hosed Ivanka

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

RocktheCaulk posted:

Sad to see how many people can fall for a 20+ year concerted effort of fake controversies against Hillary. She will still win anyway, because Trump is a loving idiot.

Hopefully this is the truth.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
Hillary will fall harder than Jeb!.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Hillary is a mess

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
Election 2016: #NeverTrump vs. #NeverHillary

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
Trump was a plant. Judging by the orange skin I'm guessing some kind of weird hybrid carrot, maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Trump will Bump you in the Rump

• Locked thread