Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I liked the Pacifier a lot and the only fast & furious movies that are good besides the first one are the ones that have the rock in them. Pitch Black was kind of boring but Chronicles of Riddick is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Vin Diesel was p good in Boiler Room. It's a pro watch.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Kuato posted:

I watched Pitch Black and the newest one and remember nothing about them. :shrug:

Vin diesel gets an alien pet dog

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Murphy Brownback posted:

the only fast & furious movies that are good besides the first one are the ones that have the rock in them

that's a funny way to spell all of the fast and furious movies are incredible

Aug 4, 2010

xXx: The Return of Xander Cage (2017)

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
vin diesel cosplay anyone???

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Kuato posted:

We don't really discuss him around these parts anymore, since our Vin Diesel posts in 2005inadvertently led to the Chuck Norris meme. I guess the damage is done though, can't put that poo poo back in the box now. :shrug:

that made me sad. vin diesel's a pretty good guy and the original thread was awesome and completely tongue in cheek, then the poo poo got appropriated for a lesser man.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

s0m3 guy posted:

vin diesel cosplay anyone???

I wanna cosplay as Vincent 'riddick' diesel

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I forgot the story but didn't the fast and the furious become what it is because he's a huge nerd

like he wouldn't make more of them unless he could do Riddick etc or some poo poo

i think he also kept pushing for a more diverse cast, whcih is very class and cool of him

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
He's the best at delivering cheesy lines. "Been a long time since I've smelled beautiful."

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

www posted:

xXx: The Return of Xander Cage (2017)

xXx was a better Bond movie than all Bond movies since Goldeneye

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'd suck Vin's dick

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
When my throats dry from waking up, I've been told I sound just like him.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Iron Prince posted:

according to wikipidea he is 9/10 "unspecified islander" and 1/10 "unspecified european" and 1/10 "black" with a margin of error of 1/10 so who knows?!?!

vin diesel should have played hitman, because his ethnicity is so unrecognizable. he could be middle eastern, latino, caucasian, maybe even asian!

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Vin really loves Riddick

quote:

In 2006, Diesel agreed to make a cameo in Universal's film The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift in exchange for the ownership to the rights to the Riddick franchise and character.

quote:

Since they did not have enough money to shoot the film in its entirety, Diesel had to mortgage his house, obtain loans and spend most of his personal money on the production of the film, "I had to leverage my house," Diesel said. "If we didn't finish the film, I would be homeless."

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I guess he's cool to plump pasty diabetic nerds, and his being a 'gamer' (where does he stand on gamergate I wonder out aloud). But he really can't carry a film using his star power alone.

He's got nice jugs though I guess, so thats a win for his gay fans.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

osietra posted:

He's got nice jugs though I guess, so thats a win for his gay fans.

he also hangs dong

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

he got a good voice

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson in a car driving gun shooting movie activates the poo poo out of my lizard brains pleasure center

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
when is the next riddick film coming out the last one was p fun

NoFix
May 4, 2016

by Cowcaster
lobo the movie

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

about a month ago i got really drunk and watched 5 fast and furious movies and painted vincent van diesel

NoFix
May 4, 2016

by Cowcaster

NoFix posted:

lobo the movie

written by super grover of https://www.tribalwar.com/forums who also wrote zombieland

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
i am groot

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

hosed up if true, tbh

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Atarian posted:

hosed up if true, tbh

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I feel bad for you if you don't honor Vin's XXX by saying "The things I'm gonna do for my country" before having sex. I've started doing it before I jerk off also. Bonus points if you're wearing a huge fur coat when you do it.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
v.diesel is legit

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Here's a movie he made about taking multiple loads to the face. It was the first film I ever saw at a film festival.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf4Ydp8CGk8

its actually about how he had trouble getting work because he wasn't black/white enough, but what did he think people would think it was about with that title?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

about a month ago i got really drunk and watched 5 fast and furious movies and painted vincent van diesel

drat fine art my friend drat fine!!

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Ahundredbux posted:

drat fine art my friend drat fine!!

the bidding starts at vin diesels bench press max...£1,000,000

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Vin Diesel is pretty hot for a 50 year old guy.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

Iron Prince posted:

diesel fact: in the movie XxX his character Vin "Diesel" Richards sports a fancy tattoo across his six pack abs reading "Shcreesel" which is actually the name of Vin Diesels real life level 11 dark elf halfling paladin. Who knew??

wtf is a dark elf halfling?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I don't think he's gay but he seems REALLY awkward whenever he has to do a sexy and/or sex scene with a woman.

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

GORDON posted:

I don't think he's gay but he seems REALLY awkward whenever he has to do a sexy and/or sex scene with a woman.

Have you ever seen any interview or any of his videos on facebook? Anything other than a movie? Go check out his videos on social media and report back on your thoughts on his sexuality.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
My friend has a dad who drives semitrucks for a living. He's a middle aged rough-around-the-edges but kind dad from Philly. He drives a mustang, roots for the Eagles and he LOVES Vin Diesel.

He refuses to believe that Vin Diesel is gay, he doesn't understand how such a strong muscly man could possibly turn down all the hot women who want to sleep with him.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The most unrealistic Vin Diesel movie scene was the time a lowly nazi soldier defeated him in melee combat.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

poorlifedecision posted:

Have you ever seen any interview or any of his videos on facebook? Anything other than a movie? Go check out his videos on social media and report back on your thoughts on his sexuality.

No I haven't, and no I will not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

poorlifedecision posted:

I'm too lazy to sift through the different videos for subtle clues. Can't you just summarize what you mean?

• Locked thread