Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

He is very short in person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Shaquin posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

hosed up if false

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

what about that story he had with the frisbee and Macaulay Culkin? And Gugliotta? what happened there

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Wicker Man posted:

I'm too lazy to sift through the different videos for subtle clues. Can't you just summarize what you mean?

He's just gay as gently caress, it's just how things are

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i love that sharktoy video so much

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

the first time i saw that video i screamed HAND SHARK so much that the only friend i had left no longer speaks to me. #sacrificeeverythingforvin

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
vin diesel is amazing and the chronicles of riddick is one of the best movies ever made, i was thinking just the other day about writing this man (hero) a letter to tell him what a great gift he gave to the world

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Considering the fact he looks like Enfield "post-accident", i'm surprised he gets so much love.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

spud posted:

Considering the fact he looks like Enfield "post-accident", i'm surprised he gets so much love.

Enfield is GBSs lovable scamp. Vin Diesel is the universes lovable scamp.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Murphy Brownback posted:

I liked the Pacifier a lot and the only fast & furious movies that are good besides the first one are the ones that have the rock in them. Pitch Black was kind of boring but Chronicles of Riddick is cool.

Yeah, Pitch Black was just a lovely Aliens clone. Chronicles was pretty neat tho

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
watch riddick it's on netflix and has a topless starbuck

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Chronicles of Riddick was the best space opera since Flash Gordon.

Enemy Ace
Mar 14, 2006
"We stain the sky. We fight a war in heaven."

Cry Havoc posted:

watch riddick it's on netflix and has a topless starbuck

How the hell did I miss this? I guess I'll have to watch it again.

SpunkyRedKnight
Oct 12, 2000
Is this his twin brother? I can't find any pictures.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

vin diesel was in a series of pretty good riddick videogames

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

For goons usually going out of their way to hate things people like in GBS this thread is a refreshing change

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I got the blu ray collection for Riddick and I need more

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
vin's personal game studio "trogon games" has a video game currently in development based around vin's adventures w/ dungeons and dragons character "schreesel"

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

he would make a chill games mod imo

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Oh man that's great.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I hate the Fast and Furious films.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I completely enjoy the Fast and Furious franchise and can't wait to watch Fast 8 and whatever Fast movies they make after.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Tokyo Drift was actually a fun movie worth watching (once).

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

TheIllestVillain posted:

so is he black or italian or what

he has a smooth black dude voice but he looks very wop adjacent

he's called himself black in interviews...seriously

maybe he's a quarter black but i always thought he was Sicilian which is kinda the same thing i guess...idk if i had to describe him to police after he stole my race car i would say white male not black male

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 14:52 on May 6, 2016

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
http://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/594416/Vin-Diesel-white-race-ethnicity-fan-asks-Google-weird-answer

quote:

His mother Delora is Caucasian from English, German and Scottish descent but he has never met his biological father.

"All I know from my mother is that I have connections to many different cultures," Vin said.

The action hero was raised with his astrologer mother and African-American step-father, Irving H. Vincent, who worked as an acting instructor and theatre manager.

So he's a half caucasian half something raised by a black acting instructor. Vin Diesel has literally been taught how to act black since meeting his stepfather.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Airborne Viking posted:

http://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/594416/Vin-Diesel-white-race-ethnicity-fan-asks-Google-weird-answer

So he's a half caucasian half something raised by a black acting instructor. Vin Diesel has literally been taught how to act black since meeting his stepfather.

lolololol

what a maroon

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Mariana Horchata posted:

lolololol

what a maroon

More like quadroon.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shaquin posted:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Every hear on his birthday, Vin Diesel selects one lucky child to be punted into the Sun.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5t-CmCwhZo

also

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

For goons usually going out of their way to hate things people like in GBS this thread is a refreshing change

also: shame on all the pitch black haters itt

Drothmar
Feb 18, 2015

Where are folks getting the info about his DND character name as "Schreesel"? I thought it was supposed to be Melkor. oh and Vin Diesel is amazing.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nigmaetcetera posted:

More like quadroon.

Judging from his skin tone more like octaroon

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
he's thinking a no-daylight slam. triple max hole, only three of 'em left in this sector. two of 'em out of range for a lovely little undercutter like this with no legs.
leaving just.
one.

crematoria

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Nigmaetcetera posted:

More like quadroon.

yeah totally a quadroon

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Nation posted:

probably karl urban too (i wonder what he plays??)

He really wants to make that second movie. Also the game is pretty good, but dated.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lodin posted:

He really wants to make that second movie. Also the game is pretty good, but dated.

How can it be dated if it's set in the future?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idc what you say, that scene where he takes that rich dude's car and drives it over a bridge is loving awesome

bourgie swine

pitch black is dope too, and Escape from Butcher's Bay is surprisingly a really good game.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mange Mite posted:

How can it be dated if it's set in the future?
The rules are dated but they keep publishing new versions without many changes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Vin Diesel and The Rock seem like really cool dudes and I like their movies.

Both are apparently really great with kids, which is a sign of a genuinely nice person :)

• Locked thread