Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Everything is going to be fine :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

On my drive home I listened to live news reports and thought about things like insurance companies declaring bankruptcy or the possibility of out-of-work oil workers cutting home insurance before selling their trucks

Anyway, the dream of me getting a boring job out West and posting during a night-shift while paying down my student loan just took a step towards becoming reality, I think! Teachers today were talking about how this could be a good thing for our numbers, since some families might just decided to take the insurance cheque and return to the Maritimes.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

On CBC this morning they were talking to a guy who was pulling out of his subdivision and saw his neighbor loading his stupid loving barbecue onto his truck lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

"Having time" seems to have meant you didn't mind being a few kilometers behind the traffic jam of people trying to escape the burning city

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

A city of people buying snow mobiles, ATV's, trucks, and RV's and holy poo poo oil is down I can't afford any of this stuff holy poo poo who could have predicted this?!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

:canada:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

diabeetz posted:

I will work call centres or suck dicks before ever going to political editorial cartoons for cash.

Also I'm the single firewoman

This is the same guy who did the popular cartoon of the memorial soldiers helping tge guard that was shot on Parliament Hill. In an interview he admitted hus wife gives him mostnof his ideas, especially the ones that peopke actually like, so his art is all he has going for him lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

jonathan posted:

I didn't say smart, or fiscally responsible, I said tough as nails.

The kind of people that have such sad lives that all they know is work and beer

If you want tough working class guys, look no further than fisherman, dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

On CBC this morning they were talking to a guy who was pulling out of his subdivision and saw his neighbor loading his stupid loving barbecue onto his truck lol

lol

• Locked thread