Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Retrovisionists (on ABC)
A man discovers while he was away in college getting his degree in History, his parents sold his retro game collection. Now, using the skills he acquired in school, he and his group of fellow post-grad game nerds undergo a dark journey to reclaim his lost collection from the people who bought it and helping change their lives in exchange for getting the games back.

Retribution (on NBC)
A Marine''s entire retro game collection is stolen during a bold terrorist raid on a US Marine supply transport. It's been 2 years, and Uncle Sam creates a special covert armed response team (CART) to track down the terrorists using the stolen games that were part of the shipment as their only leads. Now the members of CART are going to find the terrorists, find the stolen WMDs and reclaim his old NES games.

Retrograde (on CBS)
A high school freshman has his entire retrogame collection seized by a teacher on the first day of school through a complicated set of coincidences. The only way he can get them back is if he graduates without any negative marks on his record by the end of his senior year.

Retrofit (on Fox)
In the near future, after sports have been banned due to violence and injury, a new bred of athletes emerges. Training their reflexes and minds, these competitors face off in the realm of the Arcadiums and their weapons are joysticks and roller balls, their new battleground is an 8-bit warzone. These are the sportspersons of tomorrow. These are the Retrofit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Cartoon Network does a show with an openly transgendered lead character.

• Locked thread