Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoFix
May 4, 2016

by Cowcaster
hussied up hair done, @ the date +_+

o look fat dood whos gonna paint our apartment is there (and useno drop clothes lolowned)

o wtf we r shaking hands he is very drunk my sister is gonna rape him by deception he doesnt know im ice queen and never will *hahaha*
-------------------- the triggering -----------------------------

HE JUST ASKED ME IFID EVER CONSIDER EUTHANSIZING MY BROTHER AND ISAID YA I WOULD CUZ IM SCARED OF HIM

*runs the gently caress away out of her own apartment*

Lo fukin L :-D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
hey dare i thought we said goodbye?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
tom brady did nothing wrong

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

what the h*ck

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
alex please go start a fight with a cop

NoFix
May 4, 2016

by Cowcaster

That Robot posted:

alex please go start a fight with a cop

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

NoFix posted:

o look fat dood whos gonna paint our apartment is there (and useno drop clothes lolowned)

o wtf we r shaking hands he is very drunk my sister is gonna rape him by deception he doesnt know im ice queen and never will *hahaha*

HE JUST ASKED ME IFID EVER CONSIDER EUTHANSIZING MY BROTHER AND ISAID YA I WOULD CUZ IM SCARED OF HIM

Same

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOR6ib95kQ&t=58s

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
alex di dyou buy a name change for this burn account?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im ice queen

NoFix
May 4, 2016

by Cowcaster

Smash it Smash hit posted:

alex di dyou buy a name change for this burn account?

explain how to do that and what it is because i want to capitalize the X on my name

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

NoFix posted:

explain how to do that and what it is because i want to capitalize the X on my name

i think you just buy it at the top where it says "new username"

NoFix
May 4, 2016

by Cowcaster

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i think you just buy it at the top where it says "new username"

i didnt even seee that there i guess becuz i never read these forums and https://www.tribalwar.com/forums is much better generally 4 poo poo posting

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

NoFix posted:

i didnt even seee that there i guess becuz i never read these forums and https://www.tribalwar.com/forums is much better generally 4 poo poo posting

thanks for the tip? how much does it cost to register there?

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

NoFix posted:

Dare has bought so many shadow accounts that the price for new registrations is going down to $5 soon.

NoFix
May 4, 2016

by Cowcaster

JiimyPopAli posted:

Dare has bought so many shadow accounts that the price for new registrations is going down to $5 soon.

perhaps ppl know dares credit card details and are using them or perhaps dare has bought no accounts and it is all a false flag by INTERNET TROLLZ

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

NoFix posted:

perhaps ppl know dares credit card details and are using them or perhaps dare has bought no accounts and it is all a false flag by INTERNET TROLLZ

Nah, we`ve been through this. No one can replicate Dare`s level of insanity.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

fill me in on dare gimme the short short short version

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
How long until this guy finally kills himself

NoFix
May 4, 2016

by Cowcaster

JiimyPopAli posted:

Nah, we`ve been through this. No one can replicate Dare`s level of insanity.

dang dare is like some kind of arch psychopath then never before seen breed if he can get these kind of sanity diagnosises and enjoy activism and brain rehabilitation and transparency and wasnt brainwashed into isis by the muslim faith

dare seems like an amazing guy :-D

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

NoFix posted:

dang dare is like some kind of arch psychopath then never before seen breed if he can get these kind of sanity diagnosises and enjoy activism and brain rehabilitation and transparency and wasnt brainwashed into isis by the muslim faith

dare seems like an amazing guy :-D

kill yourself tia

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i would like to have a beer with dare

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

fill me in on dare gimme the short short short version

Some guy starts registering a ton of accounts, lowtax calls his parents and tells them to tell him to knock it off.

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010
So many accounts from one person. The quality is terrible, but they at least have some dedication. That's something, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoFix
May 4, 2016

by Cowcaster

Fire Barrel posted:

So many accounts from one person. The quality is terrible, but they at least have some dedication. That's something, I guess.

soon i will find a hotdogs stand and get teh street sausage i am l00kin 4

• Locked thread