Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
The solution you're looking for is to drop your pants around your ankles for a good, bare rear end piss, OP. Exaggerate a sigh, and clasp your hands behind your head, just like a blowjob. Let the magic happen!

Ureters are sensitive: pants are restrictive, so it follows that having your pants at the farthest point away from them on your body will make them feel unrestricted and free to let the magic happen.

Pull up your shirt for maximum freedom too.

tl;dr drop your pants and let the magic happen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I climb a ladder and pee down a set of tubes with loops, corkscrews, upsies and downsies and hella fast turns because even some pee deserves a good roller coaster once in a while.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Chief McHeath posted:

I climb a ladder and pee down a set of tubes with loops, corkscrews, upsies and downsies and hella fast turns because even some pee deserves a good roller coaster once in a while.

i'm envisioning a piss-themed variation of mousetrap

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i ain't fancy or nuffin i just pee through a crazy straw

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
anyone here into watersports?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Sounds like.... urine trouble, op.

:awesomelon:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

MiracleWhale posted:

it should be not only legal but encouraged to direct your stream onto his face

Chief McHeath posted:

I see you both are familiar with my erotic fiction. :mrgw:

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Update: The cleaners have been and gone for the day.
I'm not sure if its because I know exactly where to look, or they arnt expecting to need to mop the walls,
but the shadow piss remains.

Best of all. No angry/I cant beleive I need to write this emails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

Darth123123 posted:

when at the urinal I usually lean up against the wall with both hands Johnson swinging slowly during release

I do this when I'm drunk except to the regular toilet also

• Locked thread