Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
youre out with your maiden and a mugger walks out from a corner with a knife pointed at you

in some idiotic slurred half understandable accent he blurts out "??? wallet! Cash! ??? watch! Gay shine thing around your head pipe thing!! NOW!!"

what the heck is a gentlegoon supposed to do.. right? no.

child's play.

naturally, he strikes back before the cretin mug-lord even realizes it.

if you have an umbrella, great, you're set. just unsheathe your hidden blade from it and slice the perp in half as soon as he blinks or looks away from you. problem solved (most badass way to do it also most illegal but who cares pay off the coppers haha)

if not.. gently caress.. you might want to give him your poo poo.. Unless you PREPARED like any sane gentlegoon would be:

This thread is for gentlegoon street smart tips, survival, defense, tricks.. anything to let a goon adapt to the street life many of us noble souls are forced to participate in.

I'll start it off with a classic:

we all wear hankerchiefs, but did you know you can use it as a weapon?

Simply liberally pour drain cleaner (the higher strength lye possible the better) over a damp hankie until saturated and place it into your front coat pocket and let dry.

If a mugger confronts you, all you have to do is make up an excuse, say, reply to his threat with something in the fashion of: "my fat wad of cash is in this here front pocket with the hankerchief, yes the towel thing, I'll get it for you now!" and that's when you strike, pull it out quick (lye hankie) towards his face and enjoy the split second of his contorting face as he instantly goes blind from the flying, dried lye crystals making sweet dissolving action with his wet eyeball juices, yes, loving losing his mugger vision forever.

lye fucks you up! close your eyes and don't inhale when you swipe it at him!

when he's curled up at your feet letting out inhuman shrieks and clutching his ruined eyes, call the cops and walk away at a strolling pace with your date in hand.

BTW and FTW: this is an incredibly powerful move for courting women :q: she WILL let you gently caress after something like this "theoretical" encounter occurs, enjoy goon sirs! :q: :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

>check inventory

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

live alone in the middle of the woods

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
put the pee pee in their coke

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Have a gun

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Windows 98 posted:

Have a shovel

Ftfy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sigh and draw your hanzo steel blade, duh

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I put mouse traps in all my pockets. I've never been mugged, but personally I think that despite losing 3 fingers one time the piece of mind is worth it.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Jump kick, sweep, jump kick, sweep, jump kick, sweep.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
poo poo pants, not because of the mugger, but because I am a goon and have wooed a women into going out with me.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I came across a thread where a dude threw a pizza at some people and managed to get away.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIhFU8JG_j0

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Comically oversized?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Lime Tonics posted:

I came across a thread where a dude threw a pizza at some people and managed to get away.

If I were a mugger and someone threw free pizza at me I'd consider that a successful mugging.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Knife boots / shoes. You click your boot and ak nife comes out and you upward cut em in teh dickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

have such unbelievable BO that a mugger will not approach you.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Lime Tonics posted:

i can see a fresh pizza being an excellent weapon for a mugger against a gentlegoon:

- extremely loving hot

- so greasy

- will DESTROY any cashmere worn, drycleaning won't be able to fix p-greaze that was THROWN into the fiber

- it would be extremely embarrassing to get hit by a pizza. even not with a female companion, there are cameras everywhere these days. it could easily become a so called "meme" and haunt your future career for years..

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Let out a loud "CAAAAW" and watch smugly as your well trained falcon swoops from the skies.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
urine pants, hand over wallet

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

how I combat street muggers - p sophisticated as u can see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzcWm0PxuQ

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Cane-sword or the Penguins gunbrella.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Duck u I came here to post this

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Duck u I came here to post this

Quoted For Fail LMFAO! :cawg:

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

Go on a several hour long drunken pseudo-philosophical LF rant explaining how you understand the mugger's only acting this way because the system keeps putting them down

tried + tested on a train circa 2009

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
just rationally explain to him why mugging is immoral

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

hold your top hat in front of his face and then piss yourself as you hand it and the rest of your posessions over to him

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Ein cooler Typ posted:

just rationally explain to him why mugging is immoral

might be hard to continue as soon as the first blow of his switchblade penetrates all the way through your guts and you cough up blood but noble idea goon sir, if only, right??

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

huh... why didn't you pull out your colt .45 1911 commander model and fire off a couple hollowpoints into his torso??:confused:??

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
hold your top hat in front of his face and punch through it like in the three stooges

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Wendigee posted:

huh... why didn't you pull out your colt .45 1911 commander model and fire off a couple hollowpoints into his torso??:confused:??

He doesn't live in America :911:

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
What's your edc, bro?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Use a shovel thats what win 98 would do.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Kill yourself in a way that leaves your corpse in a place where the mugger can't get to it, eg jump off a bridge or under a train

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

He doesn't live in America :911:

he can immigrate if he isn't a mooslem! problem solved. also don't be mexican or president trump will probably put you in jail or kick you out.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I was informed by the d&d that the only correct thing to do is give him what he asks for and present my pre lubed anus to him so that he doesn't accidentally experience any discomfort or god forbid hurt himself should he choose to rape me as well.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Just pull the ol' switcheroo and turn the tables and mug them. If they say "OK, this is a hold up", mimic them and say the same thing. I don't foresee any scenario where this could go wrong TBQH. You're welcome for this advice too. :smuggo:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Kuato posted:

Just pull the ol' switcheroo and turn the tables and mug them. If they say "OK, this is a hold up", mimic them and say the same thing. I don't foresee any scenario where this could go wrong TBQH. You're welcome for this advice too. :smuggo:

I think that just makes the situation a drug deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
dont look like a bitch

• Locked thread