Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Moxie posted:

lol coincedental minors? Cole didn't do anything but hold on in self defense

Yeah you gotta put your hands behind your back and interlock your gloves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

How is Pittsburgh this bad at face offs

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

No

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

65 face offs. Pittsburgh has won 3

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

It might help the pens if they stop passing to the caps

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

lol lost the face off

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Should we shoot the puck or?

Nah lets just pass a bunch

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

3rd period: faaaaaart

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Guys. Your jerseys are black and yellow. Pass it to those people. Stop passing it to the people in white. Thanks

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

WELP

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Kawalimus posted:

Series over. God drat it you've got to be kidding me what the hell was that. What a way to blow it. God drat do I hate this team. This is why I had to go out and blow off steam earlier they do trash like this ALL THE loving TIME like I remember we lost a series once because Calle Johannson deflected a puck off his skate into our own net or something. God drat it. Another year we loving poo poo the bed.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Boy howdy can't wait to hear every loving yinzer talking about hockey poo poo this weekend like they're the only ones that follow it

• Locked thread