Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Chinatown posted:

Coors regular is actually probably one of the best macrobrew lagers out there u retards.

This is not true in a world where PBR and Rolling Rock exist. Or for that matter Modelo Especial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

KiteAuraan posted:

This is not true in a world where PBR and Rolling Rock exist. Or for that matter Modelo Especial.

Have you had a Rolling Rock lately? They went to poo poo after Budweiser bought them out.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Rolling Rock tastes like serious gross. Skunked by design.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
All beer tastes the same to me.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chinatown posted:

Coors regular is actually probably one of the best macrobrew lagers out there u retards.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I invented the coorslaw dog

it is both a blessing and a curse

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Tace Vim posted:

I invented the coorslaw dog

it is both a blessing and a curse

is it Piled high.

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

staberind posted:

Sorry, I live in Europe, we have this stuff called "dishwashing fluid", I could try that?

try mixing it with piss. that should get you close

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

bradzilla posted:

is it Piled high.

it is piled high in licensing fees :(

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

KiteAuraan posted:

gently caress beer made out of rice and beer in green bottles.

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
Coors original is my go to drinking beer at home. Nice beer for when I'm drinking like I want to die. Also beer snobs are worse than vegetarians in terms of letting their personal bullshit stop them from enjoying themselves.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Coors is the best light beer and best regular beer on its level. Expensive beer is for rich swine.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Christ its like you guys never got out of 10th grade (or the trailer park). Id much rather drink nothing at all than coors, bud, etc

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Christ its like you guys never got out of 10th grade (or the trailer park). Id much rather drink nothing at all than coors, bud, etc

Go drink your 50 year poo poo ipa bourgeoisie gently caress.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
why would I drink coors when I can buy schlitz

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

When the mountains turn blue its as cold as the Rockies.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Microbrew lagers are poo poo garbage for hipster idiots so yes, I've drank Coors

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

sorry op I don't drink beer

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Possibly Chicken posted:

Go drink your 50 year poo poo ipa bourgeoisie gently caress.

no thanks but i will spend up to 20% more for beer that isnt garbage water

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

gently caress off beersnob

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
it works as a lawnmower beer

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I get the feeling a lot of people here don't know the difference between Coors and Coors Light. Yellow dogs are a great beer.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Going on tours at the Coors brewery in Golden, CO is a blast. You get exactly 2.5 free beers in 30 minutes.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Chinatown posted:

A good post.

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
Coors is bad beer that tastes like water

*goes to eat at applebees*

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

It's alright for a case race. Or a boat race.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I was a beer snob in my 20s, but when the clock rolled over to 30 I put all that bullshit aside and embraced alcoholism. Now most IPAs taste like a Christmas tree to me and make me want to yak.

Coors is good.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

you know it's not a binary choice right? you can drink good beer that isn't lovely corn syrup from cargill fermented into ethanol BUT ALSO isn't a fuckin double imperial India pale sour barleywine

try a pilsener (a real one, made from all barley) or a helles or a kolsch for a light, crisp beer that is easy drinking but also tastes good and like beer. after all, those are the styles that American light lagers originally were imitating before they found out that corn syrup is actually way cheaper than malt lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I had listened to some german on NPR the other day saying that American Craft beers were better than German beer.

Suck that Europe.

I'm gonna buy a case of the most flavorless "beer" in existance, natural light, and go to town on that bad boy tomorrow.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
my fondest summer memories all involve pounding back silver bullets :shrug:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

scott zoloft posted:

my fondest summer memories all involve pounding back silver bullets :shrug:

i still do that on "tha reg"

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i went to a bar the other night that had 8 small-print-pages of craft beer with the dumbest loving names and they all tasted like grass and cost 7 dollars each. like some "bilbo's magic dragon pale ale #6"

nobody should be proud of being a beer snob. you are missing the entire point of beer

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

my point is, give me the inexpensive watered down piss beer any day over that grassy hipster poo poo

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mandator posted:

i went to a bar the other night that had 8 small-print-pages of craft beer with the dumbest loving names and they all tasted like grass and cost 7 dollars each. like some "bilbo's magic dragon pale ale #6"

nobody should be proud of being a beer snob. you are missing the entire point of beer

Mandator posted:

my point is, give me the inexpensive watered down piss beer any day over that grassy hipster poo poo

^^^ missing the point of beer. stop drinking grassy hipster poo poo, but also stop drinking coors/Miller/corn beverage

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Sokrateez posted:

^^^ missing the point of beer. stop drinking grassy hipster poo poo, but also stop drinking coors/Miller/corn beverage

maybe if we swish them around together it will produce a socially acceptable beer?

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i just want to be cool and i can't figure it out

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
see i can understand drinking light beer for refreshment or taste, but if you're just looking to get hammered you can't beat hard liquor

sip it, shoot it, mix it - it is powerful and good and real

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Mandator posted:

i just want to be cool and i can't figure it out

You are cool friend. Stay cool. Drink Coors. :coolfish:

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Rasta_Al posted:

You are cool friend. Stay cool. Drink Coors. :coolfish:

coors patented color changing can technology lets you know when you and your brew are as cool as the rockies :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
you're white trash if you drink coors

• Locked thread