Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

The short of it - a 30 year old man (alias Kelo) meets a 16 year old girl (Aiyanawolfe) on a furry forum, and the two make plans to yiff each other. He drives 2,850 miles from the East coast to Washington state and picks her up. Her grandparents called the police because someone in a giant anthropomorphic dragon costume has just kidnapped their 16 year old mentally handicapped daughter - the grandparents say she has the emotional state of an 11 year old. The furry bandits make it as far back as Ohio before the police are able to stop them and arrest the man, and asked the girl's grandparents to drive to Ohio and pick her up.

news posted:

The family of a Newport News man says he wouldn’t date an underage girl.

Spokane police say Zachary Wayne Jones, of Newport News, was traveling with a 16-year-old girl who he met online. Police issued an Amber Alert for Kiera Inman when she left home on Sunday.

On Wednesday morning, an Ohio state patrolman found Jones and Inman in a car at a rest stop near Columbus, Ohio.

Jones lives with his father, Buddy, in Newport News. Buddy Jones said he is devastated by what has happened. But he doesn’t believe his 30-year-old son would knowingly get involved with an underage girl.

“He wouldn’t have gone. He knows better,” said Buddy. “I’m speaking for him, but I know that he would have not have gone.”

Buddy said his son left Newport News on Friday, saying he was going to pick up a girl who he had met online. He told his father she was 19-years-old, and that he would bring her to meet him. Buddy said he didn’t know his son was traveling as far as Washington state.

Buddy said he got a call from Zachary on Monday.

“He had started on his way back, and he had called me to let me know that everything was going OK, and that they were probably going to run about a day late,” said Buddy.

10 On Your Side has confirmed both Jones and Inman are part of a community and subculture called “Furries”, where people identify as animals. Through police documents and people who know Jones, 10 on Your Side confirmed he went by the name “Kelo” online.

Sheila Brizius, Inman’s grandmother, said the teenager had written that she loved “Kelo” in her diary, as well as plans to escape with him. Brizius also said Inman is developmentally delayed.

Buddy Jones said he relieved that the teenager is back home with her family. He also stands by his son because he knows he is not a predator.

“He doesn’t go out and do anything to hurt anybody,” said Jones. “That’s why I think that what happened here is he just did that in good faith, and he thought it was OK.”

An online profile for Inman related to “Furry Fandom” does say she is 19-years-old. Her grandparents left Washington Wednesday morning to drive to Ohio to pick her up.

Jones’ first court appearance is on Friday. He is facing first degree kidnapping charges.

There's a lot wrong with this story, but at the heart of it is a tragic love story. Is anyone really to blame here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
A modern Romeo and Juliet

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
He'g going to get charged as a predator but I'm willing to bet he probably doesn't actually understand why he was wrong because he's also hosed up and tarded.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

you should not have kidnapped the girl op

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

President Trump will kill all the furries.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
we tried to warn the world, but the world wouldn't listen

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

that guys teenage boy haircut and facial hair is almost as sick as his dragon shirt. 10/10

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

tenspott posted:

He'g going to get charged as a predator

Well yeah, he is a dragon.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Dragons don't even have loving fur!

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

tenspott posted:

He'g going to get charged as a predator but I'm willing to bet he probably doesn't actually understand why he was wrong because he's also hosed up and tarded.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I read the title as "3O" and thought Three Olives killed a child

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
ehhhhhh if she was 19 he wouldnt have been arrested sooooooooo , unfortunately, he is likely to get off

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Would the term "mentally disabled" be redundant applied to furries?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

satanic splash-back posted:

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

turbomoose posted:

If Juliet was a three year old.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

homeward boned

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

satanic splash-back posted:

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

staberind posted:

Would the term "mentally disabled" be redundant applied to furries?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Dirty Sanchez posted:

If Juliet was a three year old.

Juliet was 14

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Windows 98 posted:

Lol

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

her profile says shes 19

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

ghostter posted:

her profile says shes 19

thats no excuse youre still going to jail dude

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
That dude in the picture does not look 30 years old, must be a high school photo.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
So.... A guy who was tricked by teenager who lied about her age is in trouble now?

Not that hosed up or strange, tbh (furry poo poo aside).

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i mean in dragon years hes a minor too so idk

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

notZaar posted:

That dude in the picture does not look 30 years old, must be a high school photo.

hey look at that guy who def went to high school

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
This definitely beats printer guy's journey, though. Dude drove nearly coast-to-coast for this dame.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

yikes im surprised they wanted her back

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

is this a before and after?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Windows 98 posted:

lol

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

turbomoose posted:

juliet was younger

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
The most surprising thing about this story is that there is a town called Newport News.

Who names a town after the news?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
man t his fella really put hismelf in a hairy situation

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
thank you

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
apparently they taped their first makeout sesh. fuckin millenials

here's the footage. catch it before it gets flagged!

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Didn't know they were making a live-action sequel to The Croods.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Stinky_Pete posted:

The most surprising thing about this story is that there is a town called Newport News.

Who names a town after the news?

Wish they'd rename my town Pro Wrestling Illustrated or Chicks With Dicks. Hopefully with President Trump well get corporate renaming of cities towns and county's.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

notZaar posted:

it's the most threatening looking photo of him available

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
man if i was this guy i would have turned tail the moment i saw her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Locked thread