Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

when did the power rangers turn into aliens :confused:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

nice rack on black

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Is it necessary for the girls to have high heels? Does it make their kicks stronger or something?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

nice rack on black

thoes are pectoral muscles. maybe you might have heard of them?? or maybe not (u dont have them >:D)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

935 posted:

Is it necessary for the girls to have high heels? Does it make their kicks stronger or something?
more mass, so i suppose more force

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

it was a joke you cocksucker maybe you've heard of them

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i'd like to see blue on black (if you know what I mean)

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i guess either u topple evil or live long enough to see urself become Zed

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I've never understood their appeal. :shrug:

I know they was real big in the 90s but that was with the kids 4-5 grades below me.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Kuato posted:

I've never understood their appeal. :shrug:

I know they was real big in the 90s but that was with the kids 4-5 grades below me.

look at this old man over here

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Green ranger was my favourite. The brooding loner who had awesome looking but totally pointless gold armour. And a sword.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I am on a major power rangers kick since my kid is in grade school now. Loved it then and love it now.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
holy gently caress they look intense i would poo poo myself if i saw these guys battling eveil

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

kuato just mad becuz he look like what would've come out if Rita took a dump in her monster machine

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Is the pink ranger as hot as she used to be?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Smash it Smash hit posted:

holy gently caress they look intense i would poo poo myself if i saw these guys battling eveil

:yikes:

If exciting stuff makes you poo poo yourself it's probably something that needs to get checked out.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

how do i make a poll

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Kuato posted:

If exciting stuff makes you poo poo yourself it's probably something that needs to get checked out.

how about you check me out tough guy

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

ghostter posted:

how do i make a poll

commit suicide

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Kuato posted:

i have this thing called making GBS threads uncontrollably, where i poo poo, uncontrollably. its a real "pain in the rear end"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

it was a joke you cocksucker maybe you've heard of them

Lol savage

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I like your avatar.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
go go power rangers

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

:troll:

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

I'm the heavily armored boobs that get in the way of everything.

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

I was in love with pink ranger until she false accused that guy of rape in Felicity season 1 and got him expelled from college

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Hi I'm also a sophomore in high school with an innate mastery of mecha-weapon piloting :tipshat:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Smash it Smash hit posted:

how about you check me out tough guy

:wink:

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
My fave was Graham, the blue ranger.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Looks like a transformer hosed Ironman

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
analysis: power ragners = g a y

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Kitchner posted:

Green ranger was my favourite. The brooding loner who had awesome looking but totally pointless gold armour. And a sword.

Just wanting to say I know there's one episode (maybe where they go to get Titanus or whatever his name was?) where Tommy specifically says "here take my shield" and transfers that badass gold thing to Jason the red ranger giving him more protection, aka not totally pointless.

-- google images does it again

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
They made the black ranger black and the yellow ranger asian. Seemed pretty racist.

ahiwattamplifier
May 3, 2014
Power Rangers is a very upsetting example of American imperialism. Having grown up in a country where the original Super Sentai series were aired for a good chunk of my childhood, it was definitively weird to see them change into disgusting American pigs. Also, Saban sent a C&D to the devs of that one indie game and that's pretty lovely if you ask me

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
White Power Ranger
Walker Texas Ranger
Wood Elf Ranger
Hermione Granger
Ford Ranger
Aragorn

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i'm really stoked that they're bringing the beetle borgs back

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

ghostter posted:

how do i make a poll

you have to do it as you make the thread; press preview and then check "yes, a poll!"

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
The best power ranger is dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

ahiwattamplifier posted:

Power Rangers is a very upsetting example of American imperialism. Having grown up in a country where the original Super Sentai series were aired for a good chunk of my childhood, it was definitively weird to see them change into disgusting American pigs. Also, Saban sent a C&D to the devs of that one indie game and that's pretty lovely if you ask me

tell that guy in the screenshot that I'm gonna take runny shits on his country

• Locked thread