Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
This is problematic, I have a problem with this that I can't quantify except that I want to make you feel like poo poo in the most passive aggressive way that I can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

being on the wrong side of history is both triggering and problematic

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I was all like, no way and then Lisa was all like, yeah way. Mike was like wondering what's up and then Molly was like laughing and stuff.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Instead of putting more thought into how photos of me online might impact my future job prospects I'd rather insist every employer simply lower their standards and conveniently disregard my behavior from the past twenty years.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
My dad told me to get a job, my god that was so triggering

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
"im gay"

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Parallax Scroll posted:

i shouldn't have to pay back all this money i borrowed

poo poo Trumps Say

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

carrion kit posted:

my mom GAVE me this card, why do you need to see my I.D?? hold on im gonna call her

90s kids will remember no one giving a gently caress about this. i used my dad's card all the time

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

LegoPirateNinja posted:

poo poo Trumps Say

Except lol you can't discharge student loans in bankruptcy

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

"the most"
"yaaaaaas"
"cuck"
"on fleek"

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm technically a millenial but I'm not a worthless peice of poo poo so I self identify as trans-gen-x

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

"lol grandpas in this thread"

Captain Video
Apr 4, 2016
My dualistic view of the subject we're discussing is better than your dualistic view of the subject we're discussing, and I'm afraid I can't be your friend/sexual partner/perceived kin if we're in disagreement over something.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
This pedantic overproduced Youtube explanation of a children's show from the 90s really hits me right on the feels

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
Yes, this open office layout in this building with exposed brick and ceilings with dim track lighting and the thermostat set five degrees below room temperature is great and not at all a festering shitheap hellhole. Time to get back to managing the social media presence of my online startup! *cocks Nerf gun* #Chipotle - posted from my iPhone 6

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Panqueer genderthings are woke, and bae

Captain Video
Apr 4, 2016

Stuffguyman posted:

Yes, this open office layout in this building with exposed brick and ceilings with dim track lighting and the thermostat set five degrees below room temperature is great and not at all a festering shitheap hellhole. Time to get back to managing the social media presence of my online startup! *cocks Nerf gun* #Chipotle - posted from my iPhone 6

Thread over.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Stuffguyman posted:

you are the winner

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

FlimFlam Imam posted:

I was all like, no way and then Lisa was all like, yeah way. Mike was like wondering what's up and then Molly was like laughing and stuff.

a few more likes and you would have nailed it

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I rebel against my parents' revulsion at being labeled by others.
*labels self to a hyper-specific and ridiculous degree and screams it at the entire world*

There is no box so small that I cannot fit inside.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Hey guys, I'm heading to the Fedora Emporium if anyone wants to join me.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

hey yay yay yay smoke weed everyday

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Kill all baby boomers. Get some guillotines and make them pay for their crimes. Only the blood of the sinful can cleanse this world.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
likes picture on facebook of disney princesses of them being fat/having acne/bad hair

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
check out my tumblr

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
*posts in GBS millennial thread to convince goon's he's one of the good ones*

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Did you see what happened to Kaylah's face? That bear had no chill but her Instagram is going viral so it's whatever.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Goku is a little bitch

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

I'm a nice guy, hoping to have some fun on these forums, Lol
I'm triggered. I'm triggered. I'm triggered. I'm triggered. I'm triggered. gently caress me in the rear end in a top hat. gently caress my rear end in a top hat. I need to get hosed in my raw and bleeding rear end in a top hat. Please kill me. End me. None of this matters. Life is a cruel joke played on us by the universe, the creator, whatever you believe in. Anyway, I also sexually self-identify as uh....a freakin piece of crap hahaha. Like a poop

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
please like and subscribe

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

im gay cuck cuckold cucking cucked hth sjw cuckservative.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

MrChupon posted:

hey yay yay yay smoke weed everyday

Pretty sure this is something that reaches across generational lines

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I loving love science, look how much science I love. Explosions and stuff, that's science right, and memes, science memes like cats in lab coats. I mean I wouldn't actually want to learn any actual science, but I really like telling religious people how smart I am because I like richard dawkins and he has a nobel prize in atheism and memes and turtles.

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

I like thing before is was cool...btw can I get some organic soy vegan on my iced cold brew organic local mocha-frappa-whatsit-chino latte? (hipster)

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Wait Till The Transgender Community Hears about This

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Hi, I'm a social media expert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
We just moved in to an apartment above a bakery for dogs. It's really been great for the furbabies.

• Locked thread