Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
That whole family fucks too much they should try the anal on their wives or just shoot in their hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Keg posted:

Since basically every time a child molests another child, that child molester was molested themselves, I wonder who molested Josh Duggar? (spoiler alert: it was his dad, who molests the other children too)

That's why the punishment for molesting should be for every kid down the line that gets molested.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Mange Mite posted:

According to dr drew it is a sign of being molested as a child

And according to Dr Drew it's the same reason she chose a child molester to have children with.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Rape Stink posted:

Jim Bob or Billy Joe Bob or whatever reminded me of Joe Bob Briggs and Monstervision, which was an awesome show. I wish they'd bring it back.

That was a Saturday night ritual in our house when I was growing up, unless the boob count was too high, then I had to watch it in my room, because mom said it was weird watching boobs with her son, so she'd watch in the living room and I'd watch in my bedroom.

• Locked thread