Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

the wall is the worst album you loving piece of poo poo in fact there is no pink floyd after animals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

jackyl posted:

u mother fucker

learning to fly is good yes

the wall goddamn owns

dude gently caress you i can't stand people liek you

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

actually the first song on the wall is p good op good call

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

the wall is the only pink floyd album that gets worse and worse the longer you listen, god i hate it so much

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

in the flesh? the thin ice goodbye blue sky goodbye cruel world comfortably numb are the only good songs the rest just piss me off basically anytime roger waters starts singing like he's on broadway i start to vomit

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

this is unironically one of the best pink floyd songs imo

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lord Binky posted:

Doesn't like run like hell + hey you. gently caress off troll

those songs are 'pass' because im so loving sick of people saying they like pink floyd because of those two songs only like gently caress YOU i have so much more invested in the band then what you listend to on the way to school in 1995 dick wad

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

god, roger waters turning pink floyd into his personal solo band makes me so mad, why didn't he just leave instead such a human being

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNjoS5XdOAg

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Man Whore posted:

Everyone I know who has been an actual fan of pink floyd has been a stoner rear end in a top hat or a sadbrained loser.

im both

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i heard that roger waters always bashes and hates on atom heart mother because nobody would let him sing on the A side so he basically got really mad and wrote If while super depressed and upset and doesn't like to think about it

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lord Binky posted:

I'm really happy and love life, having a good time, etc

yet we both ended up in the same place, posting in the pink floyd thread

makes u think

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

fat old sun is a good song ha ha

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

The Pompeii concert is so badass haha