Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

microtransactions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Keep em coming

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I havent seen poverty ghost recently maybe poverty ghost should make a comeback

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Posters really should start drinking earlier, taking amphetamines before their lunch pizzas, and Kick[ing] Out the Jams! before posting.

BOOM! POW! BIFF! To each post a party, and to each party a post!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Serviette posted:

Posters really should start drinking earlier, taking amphetamines before their lunch pizzas, and Kick[ing] Out the Jams! before posting.

BOOM! POW! BIFF! To each post a party, and to each party a post!

the nurse at the drug clinic said I need to not do this. Can I get some clarification here

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Isaac posted:

the nurse at the drug clinic said I need to not do this. Can I get some clarification here

listen to the nurse isaac

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
BUT IT MAYYYY be in the best interests of gBS for you not to

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
i might make a good thread to make gbs great again.

How about we post our desks or something

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
maybe one about broken glass. How much glass have you broken in your life? or just recently?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

has anyone said jawline

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Isaac posted:

On which component? The lunch pizza or the kicking-out of jams while under the influence of beer and amphetamines?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Why did I unplug all my powerboards last night?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i just threw an empty beer bottle at a raccoon but im pretty sure i missed cause i heard it scampering off, i wish i could fix coons

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Isaac posted:

Why did I unplug all my powerboards last night?

Not enough trans-fats in your diet. I'm not a nurse, although I do play one on adult tv.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Serviette posted:

On which component? The lunch pizza or the kicking-out of jams while under the influence of beer and amphetamines?

the waiting room had a poster on the wall describing the scenario verbatim and had a big red X through it

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

satanic splash-back posted:

i just threw an empty beer bottle at a raccoon but im pretty sure i missed cause i heard it scampering off, i wish i could fix coons

one time i was taking out the trash at a country club i worked at and i had to explain to a 17 year old kid that he cant shout "I HATE ALL OF THESE COONS AROUND HERE" in an attempt to scare the raccoon out

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

im guessing he was unarmed? shoot first ask questions later huh?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

i was drinking with some psycho strangers who were wearing balaclavas (ski masks?) as beanies and every time everyone finished their drinks they'd pull down their balaclavas over their face and smash all the glass on the table shouting like "EVERYONE GET THE gently caress DOWN". I was with them for hours and we were inside this circle of piled up broken glass and did not get asked to leave

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Isaac posted:

the waiting room had a poster on the wall describing the scenario verbatim and had a big red X through it

There are signs all over the place with a single red / through cigarettes, but we all smoke those while drankin' and have a good time, so a big red X through the verbatim scenario must mean it's doubly enjoyable?

I dunno, Isaac. Just trying to be the change I want to see, yaknow?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Isaac posted:

i was drinking with some psycho strangers who were wearing balaclavas (ski masks?) as beanies and every time everyone finished their drinks they'd pull down their balaclavas over their face and smash all the glass on the table shouting like "EVERYONE GET THE gently caress DOWN". I was with them for hours and we were inside this circle of piled up broken glass and did not get asked to leave

i feel like i would fit in a lot better in australia

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

i feel like i would fit in a lot better in australia

The only way to get here is commit a crime in britain and be sent here by sea

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
some of my ancestors were 3 very short brothers who all got sent here for "assaulting a building"

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Isaac posted:

The only way to get here is commit a crime in britain and be sent here by sea

That's legit. Unless you gently caress up up here in the colonies and get sent to Bermuda or Jamaica.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
SO! IN ORDER TO FIX THE DEAD GAY FORUMS, WE MUST DEPORT BAD POSTERS TO AUSTRALIA!

___________________________>8________CUT_THREAD_HERE_______8<_______________________________________

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Isaac posted:

That's called "the power of anonymity"

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
that same bar had a poorly thought out student deal that you buy 2 pints and get a pizza free. So if you had like 6 people drinking the poor person behind the bar was making pizzas like crazy. we werent even students. just piles and piles of pizza you dont even wanna keep eating but theyre free

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Maybe that could fix the forums? We could all put on masks that let us use the good slurs then take them off and old man genesplicer would be like "whaa?! how!? who!!?" while we luxuriate in the clear. :cool:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

www posted:

no mods

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Ork of Fiction posted:

Maybe that could fix the forums? We could all put on masks that let us use the good slurs then take them off and old man genesplicer would be like "whaa?! how!? who!!?" while we luxuriate in the clear. :cool:

Toggle button that puts a balaclava over your posting identity

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
How do you wear a light flaky honey pastry as a mask?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

How do you wear a light flaky honey pastry as a mask?

Thats baklava you turkey

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Posting w/ Balaclava turned on: Bite my pizza roll u piss face I-tal!!!

*takes off balaclava*

Wow! Jeeze! Just wanna say that I respect all Mediterranean ppl, even Albanians.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Ban all talk of video gmaes.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
more video game talks about video game boobs

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
more secret threads

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
GBS ain't broken. Its mods and posters are.

Mods are broken because they ask whether they should gas threads that start with "ITT" instead of looking to the threads that people vote '5' for (i.e. The type of content that'll bring a greater user base) as opposed to '1' (i.e. The type of poo poo i smdh at, vote '1', and make a quick exit from).

I don't agree with genesplicer's personal mandate to probate/ban ironic racism, but I don't really find any humour in the douches he bans for those reasons, so he's cool in my little black book for now.

Honestly, mods should just concentrate on the obviously illegal threads/content/blahblahblah and just let GBS be a mirror of the society(s) it reflects. Users can vote to gas content; similarly, users can vote to guild content, and in that way, gbs becomes a more user-created forum.

I want GBS to be far more free form than the other threads. When users make obviously unpopular content, and piss off enough of its user base, that's when the mods should step in. Therefore, I believe that mods should represent the voice of goons rather than try to implement their daft vision of what gbs should be.

Edit: I would no longer like to see threads like this. These threads are counterproductive and damaging to the community. Instead, :justpost: and the goons shall choose their own

Captain Splashback fucked around with this message at 06:30 on May 15, 2016

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Serviette posted:

GBS ain't broken. Its mods and posters are.

Mods are broken because they ask whether they should gas threads that start with "ITT" instead of looking to the threads that people vote '5' for (i.e. The type of content that'll bring a greater user base) as opposed to '1' (i.e. The type of poo poo i smdh at, vote '1', and make a quick exit from).

I don't agree with genesplicer's personal mandate to probate/ban ironic racism, but I don't really find any humour in the douches he bans for those reasons, so he's cool in my little black book for now.

Honestly, mods should just concentrate on the obviously illegal threads/content/blahblahblah and just let GBS be a mirror of the society(s) it reflects. Users can vote to gas content; similarly, users can vote to guild content, and in that way, gbs becomes a more user-created forum.

I want GBS to be far more free form than the other threads. When users make obviously unpopular content, and piss off enough of its user base, that's when the mods should step in. Therefore, I believe that mods should represent the voice of goons rather than try to implement their daft vision of what gbs should be.

you're retarded and revived a 4 day old thread to type 4 paragraphs about how loving retarded you are

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

you're retarded and revived a 4 day old thread to type 4 paragraphs about how loving retarded you are

It was in my bookmarks, and my bookmarks told me a few people had posted since I had, so I had to go ahead and prove them wrong.

The only thing I have to say to you, SS-B, is get a tongue piercing.

Get a tongue piercing, and suck my goddamned dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Serviette posted:

It was in my bookmarks, and my bookmarks told me a few people had posted since I had, so I had to go ahead and prove them wrong.

The only thing I have to say to you, SS-B, is get a tongue piercing.

Get a tongue piercing, and suck my goddamned dick.

This post is pretty depressing. Like way to be a total bummer.

• Locked thread