Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Every time a poster is quoted they should thank the person that quoted them, as a matter of courtesy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cubone posted:

rollback to the 2010 rules ex post facto and remove probations. scorch the earth

That's a lot of ruling going on

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Make noctomabobulicotranulous nebab the only mod for the whole forums. I like him.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

give windows98 his star back
make franco ik in e/n but still don't let him read gbs

they'll either do something hilarious or go insane and either way it'll be funny

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I think you should make an event where people can register for free. But they have to make x amount of the posts in GBS after y amount of time or they get banned.

Or something like that idk

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i hate this dumb gay forum!!!!

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

8 track betamax posted:

:stare:

If you've noticed, when I went through and cleansed out the dozen or so ITT threads, I left the ones that were active and had gold ratings. :thumbsup:

I've noticed. And ya know what betamax? You and gene are doing just fine. Honestly, I've got no complaints. Not sure what crawled up my rear end last night, but whatever it was, it seems to have suffocated.

Much love, all. I honestly don't know where I'd be without you. :swoon:

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
Hmmmmmm, I think I just unlocked the code!

Our post counts: those are actually our total Experience Points (XP hereafter), and as far as I can tell, nobody's been spending them!

See, the key to taking GBS to the next level is to level-up ourselves! Start spending your points, Goons, because lawd knows many of you have lots to spend. poo poo, someone with 10000 XP could easily be a lvl 10 GBS Hero with oodles more points to spend on their STR / CON / DEX / INT / WIS / CHA attributes.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I need more points!

:justpost:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Serviette posted:

Hmmmmmm, I think I just unlocked the code!

Our post counts: those are actually our total Experience Points (XP hereafter), and as far as I can tell, nobody's been spending them!

See, the key to taking GBS to the next level is to level-up ourselves! Start spending your points, Goons, because lawd knows many of you have lots to spend. poo poo, someone with 10000 XP could easily be a lvl 10 GBS Hero with oodles more points to spend on their STR / CON / DEX / INT / WIS / CHA attributes.

betamax is good

i already maxed out my con but it's a dump stat in GBS so i'm just lugging around all these bookmarked threads with me. half of them were gassed by betamax who I just said is good, and I stand by that.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
Totally.

Can't believe I've been :justpost:ing as a lvl 1 GBS Hero this whole time! Lol how embarrassing!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Serviette posted:

Totally.

Can't believe I've been :justpost:ing as a lvl 1 GBS Hero this whole time! Lol how embarrassing!

I cast magic missle

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Serviette posted:

Totally.

Level 1 is "stable boy" FYI

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I put on my +2 Boots of Posting

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

King of Bees posted:

I cast magic missle

I cast Circle of Protection and read Scroll of Persistent Flatulence

JiveHonky posted:

Level 1 is "stable boy" FYI

That explains the general bullshit all around me. Oh, and the smell.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

The Bananana posted:

Been grinding the tribes guy's threads all day. :(

That's a rough grind.

Say, do you know how to unlock the quest where there's, like, a 1% chance of the final boss dropping The Legendary Banhammer of Deadmau5? I think it's doable as a lvl 3 GBS hero, but damned if I can figure out where to do it.

Has anyone acquired the Scrolls.txt of radium yet?

Captain Splashback fucked around with this message at 01:20 on May 16, 2016

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Been grinding the tribes guy's threads all day. :(

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Make pretending your account can level up bannable, and then enforce it retroactively on this guy please

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Aralan posted:

Make pretending your account can level up bannable, and then enforce it retroactively on this guy please

More funny schticks like this plz!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

Be the change you wish to see in the next "movement"

christ. vendigoat, stop getting probated

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Aralan posted:

ban this person but for realsies

I would laugh

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Shinjobi posted:

ban this person but for realsies

I would laugh

the laughs are much better when they can come back and try to defend themselves

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
What if we put Gbs into the GAMMA SUIT IV

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Such incredible power....

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

What if we put Gbs into the GAMMA SUIT IV

Isaac, what the hell are you talking about?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Isaac, what the hell are you talking about?

Its a powerful mecha armor thats part organic... part bionic

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

Its a powerful mecha armor thats part organic... part bionic

Marvel doesn't need any new ideas

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm with isaac on this I think? I would very much like a mecha armor thats part organic... part bionic

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

I'm with isaac on this I think? I would very much like a mecha armor thats part organic... part bionic

You want another Spider-man 3?
cause thats what your gonna get

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I'd be into it if superhero was issac. Out of his mind on drugs. Breaks poo poo. Then says that'll be 8,000 dollars here's my account information

Then wanders off

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

donkey salami posted:

I'd be into it if superhero was issac. Out of his mind on drugs. Breaks poo poo. Then says that'll be 8,000 dollars here's my account information

Then wanders off

so just a normal saturday night for me?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
$5 accounts but the catch is the forums only work half the time

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Like, maybe change all pictures to cat pictures and all links should redirect to goatse.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Paladinus posted:

Like, maybe change all pictures to cat pictures and all links should redirect to goatse.

its worth a try

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
We should charter a boat for all of us and spend the day fishing in the blue water and then blow up the boat? Think of the amazing press and threads the survivors would make
!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

King of Bees posted:

We should charter a boat for all of us and spend the day fishing in the blue water and then blow up the boat? Think of the amazing press and threads the survivors would make
!

Survivors also keep all the fresh fish and lawsuit monies.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
$10 to 3-hour probate the poster of your choice.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
One word. Bitcoin.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
synchronized calisthenics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008