Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
So I missed the red carpet buisness I was late I realised I didnt have a shirt on when I went for the taxi and had to rebook and put a shirt on.

Anyway here I am I just got to my seat. Dunno about the nominations but I think we have a big turnout for stormfront by the looks of the punters, must have some great poster theyre supporting.

Updates as they come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
what did i win

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Sitting next to this journalist who says the GBS Incest Thread has had a bit of buzz.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

ButteCysts posted:

what did i win

I dunno I cant even renenver what happaned 10 minutes ago

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Theres a gatorade booth that says "heavy boots by the lake" possible orkin man appearance??

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
theres all these clowns who wont say what their name is maybe its 4chan??

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What did I win?

No whammies!
No whammies!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Isaac posted:

Theres a gatorade booth that says "heavy boots by the lake" possible orkin man appearance??

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
holograms of chris rock doing comedy on stage despite him still being alive

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

amityville anus posted:

What did I win?

No whammies!
No whammies!

Were not even close to the nominations yet, theres 3 seperate gangnam style acts as far as I can tell from the brouchure

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, there is one award I like: Wiffl;e ball in yo9u face contest!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
i couldn't make the show but ill be at the enfield annual liquour and shrieking after party look for the white silk jacket with the Upas Tree on the back

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Zeluth posted:

Yeah, there is one award I like: Wiffl;e ball in yo9u face contest!

Theres been some heavy wagering on online gamblling sites about this very scenario

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
im wondering if there will be more or less references to the menace of the Bilderberg Group in this years acceptance speeches

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
fabled "good poster" stil a no show

will we ever see the payout?"

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Shaquin posted:

im wondering if there will be more or less references to the menace of the Bilderberg Group in this years acceptance speeches

They're everywhere man

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
the best incest thread went to GBS!!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Okay we got some kind of reddit dance going on,

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
nooner and dad are prepped to wrap some ham steaks about their fists and meat box in the parking lot afterwards thats what i heard on the grapevine

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I'm looking forward to the "In Memory of those no longer with us" section where Dad Gay So What will be featured.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Also I imagine wearing one of those t-shirts that looks like a tuxedo and black cargo shorts is the dress code for the SA posting awards

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
prof. shark has caused a bit of a scandal by showing up witha woman with a regular sized shapely rear end.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Whew, made it. Sorry I'm late things got a bit out of hand down at the secret luelinks "ETI" club.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
theyre doing that thing like in the movie 'cypher' where we are drugged and hooked up to gasmasks

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

the carpet wasn't red b4 we got here

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

social vegan posted:

the carpet wasn't red b4 we got here

youre here as well? lets meet up. im in the septic tank

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Isaac I hope you win for "Best poster high on benzos"

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Ben Smash posted:

Isaac I hope you win for "Best poster high on benzos"

im ina fugue state learning to smell the dna of the kennedy famiily

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm showing up on the red carpet w james corden and guess what, we're singing my top hits and cool songs oh where did that guitar come from who cares we're singing i'm urs by jason maraz james corden who would've guessed u had such a great voice oh lordy lord lady gaga appears out of the wood work and now it's a real riot haha we're having fun

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
make sure yall stay towards the end there is a make-a-wish video special with me and about the way i am dying

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

social vegan posted:

i'm showing up on the red carpet w james corden and guess what, we're singing my top hits and cool songs oh where did that guitar come from who cares we're singing i'm urs by jason maraz james corden who would've guessed u had such a great voice oh lordy lord lady gaga appears out of the wood work and now it's a real riot haha we're having fun

if someone tries to usher you into a labyrinth with a low ceiling and the smell of decay just try and avoid oit. say you need to take a poo poo or something,

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
*approaches nooner and dgsw as they walk down the red carpet*

it's the posting power couple we've all been waiting for. who are you two wearing tonight??

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Smash it Smash hit posted:

make sure yall stay towards the end there is a make-a-wish video special with me and about the way i am dying

theyre a scam, money cant get a wish. Only a scroll or even better wand + a blessed recharging scroll can do a wish.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hello im herte to accept the lets play category awards for only good lets player

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hello

is anybody here

um

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

*approaches nooner and dgsw as they walk down the red carpet*

it's the posting power couple we've all been waiting for. who are you two wearing tonight??

as I said i nthe OP i missead thw red carpet. can i get further reports

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Putty posted:

hello

is anybody here

um

Im in the 'nightmare hall;

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Isaac posted:

theyre a scam, money cant get a wish. Only a scroll or even better wand + a blessed recharging scroll can do a wish.

but my wish was money?

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Putty posted:

hello im herte to accept the lets play category awards for only good lets player
slowbeef gonna give u a wedgie :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

today i learned norm has a coffee allergy

• Locked thread