Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

is what you said

and I am telling you why. You're the one conflating Sykes-Picot with the Israel stuff and saying 'why should they help they tried once and failed!' (what by losing WW1? ok...)

I just posted your exact response which is a total nonsequitor unless you think those two are the same thing

You are retarded it's ok just admit it we will still accept you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
how much of the liberal capitalist argument in favor of unlimited ME refugees is motivated by a desire to drive down wages of unskilled and lightly skilled labor, and not in fact a genuine humanitarian effort? I say like 90%+

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Islam is pretty good, just don't be a human being or a dumb bitch or a infidel

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah weirdly you probably also didn't come from a family of illiterate goat herders, funny how that works. It's almost like education helps people in new situations.

But nah you guys are right the Germans should just let them have at it lol gently caress trying to have classes for anyone that's liberal bullshit.

No, actually the Germans should probably "assist" the refugees in heading back home. That would be the best solution for the German people.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Blah blah regarding the sky-pixie agreement signed after they developed ME just after the war with the otter-men therefore.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah weirdly you probably also didn't come from a family of illiterate goat herders, funny how that works. It's almost like education helps people in new situations.

But nah you guys are right the Germans should just let them have at it lol gently caress trying to have classes for anyone that's liberal bullshit.

I didn't say they should let them "have at it", I said they shouldn't be there at all.

Also, if I wasn't working in a foreign country, but instead had been given respite from a literal hellhole, then I would be even more loving grateful and respectful of that country and its customs.

But nope, even though Germany has done that for these people, it's still Germany's issue that they are literal animals and Germany's people that have to suffer both socially and economically. And I don't mean economically in that "oh no they took our jerbs" I mean putting on stupid programs like the one mentioned in the op, housing them, feeding them, educating them. This puts pressure on existing people that are in need of such things.

spud fucked around with this message at 19:17 on May 6, 2016

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

City of Tampa posted:

how much of the liberal capitalist argument in favor of unlimited ME refugees is motivated by a desire to drive down wages of unskilled and lightly skilled labor, and not in fact a genuine humanitarian effort? I say like 90%+

Maybe at the level of the actual people in power. The regular people are just morons following the party line

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

unpacked robinhood posted:

Islam is pretty good, just don't be a human being or a dumb bitch or a infidel

Islam seems good outside arab countries. Turkey and se asia seem to be able to handle it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

I just posted your exact response which is a total nonsequitor unless you think those two are the same thing

You are retarded it's ok just admit it we will still accept you

lol you're dumb this morning

I said 'sykes-picot is 80% of the reason the ME is so hosed today, Israel-Palestine is most of the rest'

you go, 'but Germany was opposed to sykes picot by nature of them being allied with the Ottomans so why are they responsible at all'

and I go 'right because they had 0 to do with Israel-Palestine right?'

and then you're trying to be like 'what Israel-Palestine has nothing to do with Sykes-Picot!'

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

I didn't say they should let them "have at it", I said they shouldn't be there at all.

cool and in your fantasy universe how does Europe stop hundreds of thousands of people coming over the border? Nukes?

quote:

it's still Germany's issue that they are literal animals

you wanna know why reasonable people don't take your arguments seriously?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I kind of like The Fugees, they made some catchy tunes. Not good enough to seek out, but its good enough to leave on.

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

You confised picot-sykes with the establishment of israel, and you missed the fact that the germans had no responsibility for the agreement since they were actively at war with every signatory for it. Now you're saying all of europe is the same

Pretty much noone in the eu is the same government as it was a century ago, so your next weird argument doesn't make sense either.

Even funnier is the fact that the actual drivers of the current conflict in the ME are Israel, Saudi arabia, the us, and partly russia, the parties who are doing the least amount possible to help. But it's all Europe's fault because of imperialism from a century ago

I bet the guy you replief to hasnt heard of the Balfour declaration yet apparently has irrefutable opinions on the creation of Israel.

You find this with most people trying to make global problems a giant reductionist 'it is all whiteys fault'.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

lol you're dumb this morning

I said 'sykes-picot is 80% of the reason the ME is so hosed today, Israel-Palestine is most of the rest'

you go, 'but Germany was opposed to sykes picot by nature of them being allied with the Ottomans so why are they responsible at all'

and I go 'right because they had 0 to do with Israel-Palestine right?'

and then you're trying to be like 'what Israel-Palestine has nothing to do with Sykes-Picot!'

What are you babbling about

Why are you still talking about this. You don't even have to admit you were wrong dude just move on

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder what Islamic goths are like.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sethex posted:

I bet the guy you replief to hasnt heard of the Balfour declaration yet apparently has irrefutable opinions on the creation of Israel.

You find this with most people trying to make global problems a giant reductionist 'it is all whiteys fault'.

It's not, obviously. If you think Europe is completely uninvolved with the reason that refugees are fleeing the ME, you're dumb though. Aside from that, there's a perfectly good humanitarian argument to not let them all just die or go wherever. Balfour declaration is just another example of Europeans loving with Palestine/ME so idk what you're talking about.

Aside from that, there's no way you're stopping that many people flooding in so you better have some plan other than 'just don't let them in!'

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

satanic splash-back posted:

I kind of like The Fugees, they made some catchy tunes. Not good enough to seek out, but its good enough to leave on.

I like it when wyclef says his name in thay weird way

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

satanic splash-back posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPlb9HoOCxs

thanks now this is stuck in my head all day

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Moridin920 posted:

cool and in your fantasy universe how does Europe stop hundreds of thousands of people coming over the border? Nukes?

Force them to read your posts

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

UAVs patrolling with estimated departure locations and arrival locations in mind, taking into account human migration patterns and seasonal factors, ffs

This American defeatist attitude that I read is mostly used to defend a lovely ideological position when really the author is either knowingly dishonesy or a narrow tard.

you see it all the time when Americans talk about health care or any sort of electoral reform. Change is impossible thinking otherwise would require I demonstrate some neuroplasticity sry bro

Sethex fucked around with this message at 19:26 on May 6, 2016

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

RobattoJesus posted:

Force them to read your posts

I am morally opposed to torture

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
now this is a real thread!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

City of Tampa posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPlb9HoOCxs

thanks now this is stuck in my head all day

thats my jam

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

now this is a real thread!

i don't usually do this in good threads fwiw

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

Post?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

What is "this" in your own words?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

Spend the money on stronger border controls rather than educating men of working age not to rape women, housing them, feeding them etc.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
sometimes men in new cultures need help to not creep women out

some men in their own cultures need this help too but they make bad threads instead

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Moridin920 posted:

you suddenly appeared from being chain probabated for a year like a horrible gremlin to post about social justice

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
This may come off as harsh to some, but I believe that everyone in this thread deserves to die.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

Spend the money on stronger border controls rather than educating men of working age not to rape women, housing them, feeding them etc.

yeah what does that entail exactly? you can't just give some vague handwave 'we'll make the border secure' nonanswer

HOW do you secure the European border against hundreds of thousands of refugees?

Enfield posted:

you suddenly appeared from being chain probabated for a year like a horrible gremlin to post about social justice

nah I've been back for a couple days but this thread was just too dumb to not poo poo on

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spud posted:

But they are workers so they will be productive one day. It will only take about 20 years of intense training first so they can learn to read, write, and not rape women.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rape Stink posted:

This may come off as harsh to some, but I believe that everyone in this thread deserves to die.

yeag

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
hosed up if true

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rape Stink posted:

Harsh but fair

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

What is "this" in your own words?

What he does in every thread where he can use his community college history/religious diploma and promote his leftist idealism (which is always at arm's length....he doesn't live in, and has probably never visited, any of the countries he is an "expert" on, which makes it even funnier).

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

What he does in every thread where he can use his community college history/religious diploma and promote his leftist idealism (which is always at arm's length....he doesn't live in, and has probably never visited, any of the countries he is an "expert" on, which makes it even funnier).

Did I say in your words you dumb bitch?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
seems to me if you dont want any refugees in your country you just dont let them in problem solved cut me a check ill take cash too EU none of them rainbow dollars though tia

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Moridin920 posted:

nah I've been back for a couple days but this thread was just too dumb to not poo poo on

This thread could have been the perfect honeypot to lure out actual racist morons, but instead you scared them off and forced everyone to make fun of you instead.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
racist moron here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

yeah def because I don't talk poo poo on leftist liberalism and global capital nonstop or anything

is 'community college history/religious diploma' supposed to insinuate I'm wrong? Are you mad because I called Christianity a Roman farce or something?

RobattoJesus posted:

This thread could have been the perfect honeypot to lure out actual racist morons, but instead you scared them off and forced everyone to make fun of you instead.

dunno I think I'm necessary to discern those who just post ironically or to get a rise and those who legit start arguing with me and call people 'literal animals'

• Locked thread