Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...42df_story.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36232849

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

gently caress you and your stupid copy paste op

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i hope you live in maryland

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I like how you people are so thirsty for mass shootings to loudly sigh about that you're combing for the smallest instances of gun crime to post

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

satanic splash-back posted:

i hope you live in maryland

I hope you seek therapy :sax:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i don't give a poo poo fairy boy

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I like how you people are so thirsty for mass shootings to loudly sigh about that you're combing for the smallest instances of gun crime to post

I live 15 minutes from the scene - didn't have to really comb.

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

gently caress the ROW posted:

i don't give a poo poo fairy boy

Then get the gently caress out of the thread :shrug:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Thunder Moose posted:

cut out the middle man and just post your local police blotter daily then

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Thunder Moose posted:

How much blood is flowing down your street? Is the pavement red yet?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

cut out the middle man and just post your local police blotter daily then

he should go see if he can get a date with the man that did the shooting, maybe have sex with him a few times

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Word on the street is he shot his wife outside a school yesterday too

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Are we at the part where dipshits discuss gun laws for 50 pages because the OP copy and pasted some news? That is my favorite part.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this is obviously Israel's fault

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Are we at the part where dipshits discuss gun laws for 50 pages because the OP copy and pasted some news? That is my favorite part.

I thought it was over due by about 10 posts

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I just reread the OP and I'm laughing os hard my lungs are exploding and blood is pouring out of my nose and ears, the laughter just won't stop, its like a goddamn waterfall of blood and I just can't wipe this grin off my face

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

did someone call for dipshits? *busts through wall

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
:siren: BREAKING NOW: SOMEONE JUST BOUGHT SOME .22 ASSAULT GUN AMMO AT THE GANDER MOUNTAIN :siren:

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
I got an active shooter right here! *unzips pants*

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

I got an active shooter right here! *unzips pants*

Midget on the run from the police

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
They're not booing you OP, they're saying booourns.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

this is obviously Israel's fault

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
who came up with the phrase ":siren: ACTIVE SHOOTER :siren:"? it has a really creepy authoritarian vibe to it and it reminds me of when the City of Boston told everyone to "shelter in place" (which is another dumb phrase that goes hand and hand with 'active shooter') while they played soldier for the day and rolled around in bearcats like Elmer Fudd trying to find a teenager that was hiding right under their nose the whole drat time...what a goddamn farce that was my lordy, but i think Boston has had a guilty conscious ever since allowing 10 armed hijackers waltz thru their international airport and proceed to kill thousands...since then they tend to be a bit reactionary (ie. the 2007 Mooninite panic lol)

post 9/11 America is so hosed up, i just try to block it out and forget it exists but that can be hard to do esp nowadays

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 19:36 on May 6, 2016

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

I just reread the OP and I'm laughing os hard my lungs are exploding and blood is pouring out of my nose and ears, the laughter just won't stop, its like a goddamn waterfall of blood and I just can't wipe this grin off my face

:goonsay:

Also no you're not, shut up.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

"But a Federal Protective Service official said Friday that the agency “removed his duty weapon, badge and credentials” after the protective order was filed. The agency did not detail what exactly Tordil did as a law enforcement officer or how long he had been with the agency."

Nothing to worry about, dude was a loose cannon who didn't play by the rules so the chief had to come down on him to appease the suits, but really he just let the dog off the leash because sometimes a loose cannon is the only one who can get things done.

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

FlimFlam Imam posted:

They're not booing you OP, they're saying booourns.

Are you all saying boo or boourns?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
jesus christ a man cant murder his wife in public anymore without being labelled an "active shooter"

naem
May 29, 2011

This wouldn't have happened if that pitbull were circumcised

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

We need to get back to good ole clock tower snipers.

That's the problem with murderers today, they're always running around, never taking the time to enjoy their craft. Now a clock tower sniper? There's a man who knows how to stop and smell the cordite. Who appreciates the little things in life and who has real perspective to contemplate.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Gun stories are cool because now acknowledging gun crime in any way is considered a political statement. The only acceptable path is to ignore it entirely.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

RedMage129 posted:

Gun stories are cool because now acknowledging gun crime in any way is considered a political statement. The only acceptable path is to ignore it entirely.

this but 100% completely unironically you tard

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
This wouldnt have happened if they outlawed murder in maryland

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
its probably just ball lightening

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

vols bitch posted:

This wouldnt have happened if they outlawed murder in maryland

Just outlaw Maryland tbh.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
The shooter is a cop, so that makes it even less of a story. Cops shooting people ain't no thing

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

this but 100% completely unironically you tard

Calm down bro. This gun thread seems to have you quite....... triggered....

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
Suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat op

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Mariana Horchata posted:

who came up with the phrase ":siren: ACTIVE SHOOTER :siren:"? it has a really creepy authoritarian vibe to it and it reminds me of when the City of Boston told everyone to "shelter in place" (which is another dumb phrase that goes hand and hand with 'active shooter') while they played soldier for the day and rolled around in bearcats like Elmer Fudd trying to find a teenager that was hiding right under their nose the whole drat time...what a goddamn farce that was my lordy, but i think Boston has had a guilty conscious ever since allowing 10 armed hijackers waltz thru their international airport and proceed to kill thousands...since then they tend to be a bit reactionary (ie. the 2007 Mooninite panic lol)

post 9/11 America is so hosed up, i just try to block it out and forget it exists but that can be hard to do esp nowadays

They probably like that it, in four syllables, conveys sever pieces of useful information that allow potential interactors to determine their next few steps. It lets you know that not only are they armed, but they're willing to use their weapons and the targets don't seem to be limited to specific people. this separates them from a gunman, for example, who is "protesting" for their right to the 2nd amendment by carrying an AR15 into a Starbucks.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

Remember nwhen people got all worked up about what ended up being a big gangland execution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

RoxiesMD posted:

Suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat op

• Locked thread