Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Dreddout posted:

How 'bout I pummel your butt instead?

pm me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Someone should point out to these guys that the majority of PACs are also run by white men

I'd be curious what kind of sputtering would come out then

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

loquacius posted:

Someone should point out to these guys that the majority of PACs are also run by white men

I'd be curious what kind of sputtering would come out then

they're both in politics careers anyways as like consultants, they're just using this as a way to boost their resume among progressive crowds. i'm sure one or both will run for office in like five to ten years and laugh this whole thing off.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
White men. Very bad.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

loquacius posted:

It is the most misguided self-defeating idea I've ever heard of

It is pure social signaling, unmoored from good intentions or real world effects. It's debatable whether it succeeds even at that, however.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

rakovsky maybe posted:

they're both in politics careers anyways as like consultants, they're just using this as a way to boost their resume among progressive crowds.
if progressives these days are invested in identity politics, then america is hosed

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

RedMage129 posted:

White men. Very bad.

Amen.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
At least these guys are honest and public about how dumb they are.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Since I am white and lazy, I think a programm that pays white men for not running for office would be great. Easiest money I ever made!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

quote:

But now that Can You Not PAC has taken off, having raised $1200 in its first 24 hours,

ahahahha this changes everything

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
white males are bad news better cross the street before you pass them

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
this is what happens when we teach children that there is some imaginary nefarious cartoon character always lurking in the shadows waiting for an opportunity to hold and set them back in life

"no! you don't understand! i must protect demonte and bumsquesha from my white privilege!!"

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

What is Super about this PAC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

BeefThief posted:

What is Super about this PAC
it's Super Stupid

• Locked thread