Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Krylov with the beard is kinda turning into the Ukranian Chad Griggs and I'm glad its happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
HYPE HYPE HYPE STOMP STOMP STOMP

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Phobeste posted:

I love the single roars from the crowd for every single strike de Randemie throws

TKO: tummy destruction

Yeah it reminds me of when coaches/teammates are like OYYYY every time a kickboxer lands a clinch knee except it was the whole arena.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Droopy Goines posted:

It's cool that the UFC allows men to fight women.

WHOA

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Tbh Germaine does look about 10 years older than she is. She's got that Nog style aging.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Mavis Beacon Boi posted:

I feel like this lady is big enough to beat up Cyborg which would be so cool

Yeah that would actually be a really good fight for both of them, big girls ready to STAND AND BANG and Germaine's got better technique too so it could have a fun outcome.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

diesiel posted:

So Overeem x Andrei is just going to be a lovely trashweight 5 round decision, right?

If it goes past the third round, probably. But I mean Overeem can look plodding for two rounds and then knock you out. Alternatively he can beat you up for four rounds and then fall down.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Gunni starting quick for once. That hemotoma on Albert could get really gnarly in a round.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Since when has Struve been with the Blackzillians? I don't remember that being a thing.

• Locked thread