Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
hmmm yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Le Saboteur posted:

Wait, why does Overeem have a long running well produced documentary series about himself?

it rules - watch them all

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
What happened to the 'interesting ways to cool your dog' video?

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

thank you

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
This Garreth guy looks like he should be good but he hasn't looked that good.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Le Saboteur posted:

Apparently Gunni isn't wearing hand wraps tonight so we'll probably get some more broken hands before the night is over.

According to what source because that doesn't sound like something that would be allowed by any commission.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
huh that's pretty cool - I guess is makes sense since the wraps are for the fighter's fists

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Master of Sport in Headbutting

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
what steroids should I take for my mindfulness training?

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

EvanSchenck posted:

FS1 is running a lot of ads for some kind of TRT protein shake that I guess makes men over 50 better at sex, that's probably worth a shot

hell yeah L-Arginine smoothie

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
They started calling her Panda at the gym when they noticed she would ball up passively and not fight back for her own survival.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Gunnar is really sticking his chin out

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Dangersim posted:

Does Gunni look bigger then usual to anyone else or is it just me?

I remember him looking softer

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Sick pass

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Le Saboteur posted:

If Tumenov gets the KO in Round 2 I'm 4/4 with perfect calls on the main card so far.

I'm glad you were wrong.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Tezcatlipoca posted:

There have been a lot of rnc being finished as cranks ever since Maia's.

I don't think there's an actual correlation

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I can't wait for Maia - Brown although I think Maia will gently caress him up on the ground

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I re-watched Maia - Gunnar recently and thought Gunnar was actually doing pretty well - reversing takedowns and getting sweeps - but the second he made a single mistake and let Maia move into a superior position then Maia would never take a step backward or relinquish positional control

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Yeah it could be confirmation bias but it seems like people realized you can finish without the choke.

I don't know - both guys tonight just finished the RNC tonight through the face which is typical and is even legal in ibjjf where cranks are disallowed.

Maia's finish was an actual neck crank that he switched to after going palm to palm grip

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
please retire

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
gently caress is up with overeem's hair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
that kick loving owned

• Locked thread